Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hmm..

1836hrs: You'd think that if your girlfriend found out you're sick, she'll ask if you're alright and perhaps show a little concern. Nopes...not mine. She immediately blames you for being sick and starts nagging at you. Ignoring the fact that you're having a mind-numbing headache and everything around seems to be swaying from side to side. Can't believe she's angry with me for being sick. I forgot, I don't work as hard as she does. So my rights to being sick are forfeited. Forgive me for having a splitting headache the entire day. I deserve to die cause of it.

Thanks dear...love you too.

*sigh* @ 1840hrs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally, if I had a girlfriend who ever said such an insensitive thing to me.

Well, I would never have started.

March 31, 2006 7:12 PM  
Blogger Victor said...

If.

April 01, 2006 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home