Sunday, April 02, 2006

One of those lame questionaires again

2212hrs: Ok I'm bored in camp doing guard duty and it's been more than a few years since I did one of these long questionaire things. So there...

How many keys are on your keychain?

8 for the two houses I have access to.

What curse word do you use the most?

It depends on where I am. If in camp, it's 'Fuck!'. Beyond camp gates? I usually just growl. But if a word was really necessary, 'damn' would be it.

Do you own an iPod?

Hmm...actually I've had 6 different iPods since starting from the 3rd Gen iPods.*heh*

What time is your alarm clock set for?

Between 0610hrs to 0620hrs.

How many suitcases do you own?

None. But I've got a few bags big enough to stuff a couple million bucks in or clothes for a week long trip.

Do you wear flip-flops even when it's cold outside?

I don't wear flip flops. But I love my Tevas though. And yes, I'll wear them outside if it's not too wet.

Where do you buy your groceries from?

Don't usually buy groceries. But if and when I do, NTUC would be the place.

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?

Actually, I like both. I usually just take pictures of myself with my own camera using the timed exposure.

What was the last movie you watched?

Ice Age 2! Only cause of that little rodent thing named Scrat. And it was worth it!

Do any of your friends have children?

Yeah a few of them.

If you won the lottery , what's the first thing you would buy?

Hmm....put my loved ones up in a nice plush mansion like those along Holland Village. Buy myself a decent gentlemen's sports car like an Aston Martin Vantage. Invest the rest and live my life fulfilling my dreams.

Has anyone ever called you lazy?

All the time!

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?

Only when it's 3am and I've gotta work in 4 hours. But those nights are rare these days.

What CD is currently in your CD player?

Erm...CD? CD player? *Bwahahaha* Try 3155 songs on the iPod!

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?

Hmm...regular HL milk!

Has anyone told you a secret this week?

I guess. But I can't remember what.

When was the last time someone hit on you?

Too recent to forget. Quite flattering though.

What did you have for dinner?

Fried rice in the late afternoon.Shhhhh....don't tell anyone...I'm not supposed to.

Can you whistle?

Yeah!

Who was the last person to call you?

Someone from the school administration department.

What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?

Don't usually go to amusement parks. But I wouldn't mind an F-15E doing a max power take off into the vertical. *heh*

Do you think people talk about you behind your back?

Think it happens all the time.

Did you watch cartoons as a child?

What sorta dumbassed question is that?

How big is your local mall?

Not very big I guess.

How many siblings do you have?

2.

Are you shy around the opposite sex?

It depends...

When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?

Can't remember...haven't been very jovial recently.

What movie do you know every line to?

Haha...TOPGUN definitely! Watched it too many times.....try high 20s

Do you own any band t-shirts?

Nope...don't really support any bands.

When was your last plane ride?

Never been on one. Ironic isn't it? Considering how much I love 'em. But I love 'em nonetheless.

How many chairs are at your dining room table?

3.

What is your favorite salad dressing?

Not into salads. But if I were to, it'll be thousand island.

Do you read for fun?

All the time! Been reading too much defence related stuff on the MINDEF websites. Camp....B-O-R-E-D.

Can you speak any languages other than English?

I can barely put together sentences in Mandarin. I speak teochew and some hokkien. Would love to learn French soon.

Do you do your own dishes?

Nope...not usually.

What color is your bedroom painted?

Sky blue!

Have you ever cried in public?

Hmm....not big on crying.

Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

A desktop that's way past it's prime.

Which do you make: wishes or plans?

Plans....

Are you always trying to learn new things?

I do try...

Do you shower on a daily basis?

You mean you don't?

What do you like to snack on at the movie theatres?

Don't really eat during movies.

What is the weather like?

Cold. Been raining all day!

Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?

By covered you mean there's less skin than tattoos? But I do like girls with a tattoo on the small of their backs. Sexy!

Do you have an online journal?

Erm...yeah? I'm writing in it now!

What was your favorite class in high school?

Don't really have favourites. Always wished I was somewhere else. But it's funny how you miss certain things after you've lost them.

Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes?

Ofcourse! But I'd much rather be piloting them.

What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?

Good humour! Have adorable big brown eyes! *chuckles* Actually I just like adorable.

Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru?

Does Starbucks have drive-thrus in the first place?

Do you like your living arrangement?

Yeah I guess....can't complain.

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

I function at my best with 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep. But I'm not getting much of that these days. I miss my bed. *sob*

Do you eat breakfast daily?

Whenever the canteen van comes around. Bee hoon with fried chicken wings! And you wonder how I gained 10 kgs in half a year.

What was the last thing to scare you?

The loud crack of lightning this afternoon while I was in the creepy looking loo alone.

Are your days full and fast-paced?

Not till recently. Packed, yes. Fast paced? Not really.

Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?

Don't usually talk in class. But I got slapped once when I was 14 by the principal for screaming out "F-15E!!!!!!" during morning assembly when a flight of 'em flew past my school. What? It was the first time I've ever seen those things.

What is your favorite fruit ?

Honey Dew I guess.

Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?

Would I be paunchy if I did?

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

23....so so old.

Are you picky about spelling and grammar?

I get irritated when there's too many mistakes.

What was the last thing you ate?

Haven't I answered this before? I SAID FLIED LICE!!! FLIED LICE!!!

Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?

Guess I prefer the opposite sex. Girls are nice...they make good friends.

How did your parents pick your name?

They didn't. My cousin did.

Do you like mustard?

In moderation.

Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?

Back.

What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?

Why would I bother with a bee stung lipped bimbo like her?

Do you enjoy giving hugs?

And risk molest charges? I ain't going down that road. I prefer receiving. *heh*

Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?

I lack the finances to be.

Do you own a digital camera?

Yep! A Canon Powershot A80. Got it for $250! Love it!

If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you , how would you feel?

Flattered.

What are you allergic to?

Lots...dust, cat fur, smoke, cigarette smoke...idiots...bitches...backstabbers...

Are you a jealous person?

I can be though I always remind myself not to be. How do you strike a balance between not caring and caring too much?

Do you enjoy driving ?

Put the pedal to the metal baby!

Have you ever had the "falling" dream?

Just on Friday night/Saturday morning.

Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?

Give me meat!

If you were born the opposite sex , what would your name have been?

Can't imagine. Don't care to anyway. I am MAN!

Did you ever celebrate "Pi Day" in school?

What?

What is the time?

2310hrs. Bed time!

I missed my Maths revision time cause of this! @ 2311hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home