Headlines
2240hrs: It's been an enjoyable but tiring weekend(I had less than 5hrs sleep on average over the last 3 days). I'll explain why in another entry. For now, I'll share these journalistic excellence with you...
THE YEAR'S BEST (actual) HEADLINES OF 2005:
Crack Found on Governor's Daughter
Imagine that!
Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
No, really?
Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
Now that's taking things a bit far!
Is There a Ring of Debris around Uranus?
Not if I wipe thoroughly!
Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
What a guy!
Miners Refuse to Work after Death
No-good-for-nothing' lazy so-and-sos!
Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
See if that works any better than a fair trial!
War Dims Hope for Peace
I can see where it might have that effect!
If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
You think?!
Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
Who would have thought!
Enfield (London) Couple Slain; PoliceSuspect Homicide
They may be on to something!
Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
You mean there's something stronger than duct tape?!
Man Struck By Lightning: Faces Battery Charge
He probably IS the battery charge
Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
Taste like chicken?
Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
Chainsaw Massacre all over again!
Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors
Boy, are they tall!
And the winner is....
Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
Did I read that sign right?
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz................@ 2247hrs
THE YEAR'S BEST (actual) HEADLINES OF 2005:
Crack Found on Governor's Daughter
Imagine that!
Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
No, really?
Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
Now that's taking things a bit far!
Is There a Ring of Debris around Uranus?
Not if I wipe thoroughly!
Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
What a guy!
Miners Refuse to Work after Death
No-good-for-nothing' lazy so-and-sos!
Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
See if that works any better than a fair trial!
War Dims Hope for Peace
I can see where it might have that effect!
If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
You think?!
Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
Who would have thought!
Enfield (London) Couple Slain; PoliceSuspect Homicide
They may be on to something!
Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
You mean there's something stronger than duct tape?!
Man Struck By Lightning: Faces Battery Charge
He probably IS the battery charge
Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
Taste like chicken?
Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
Chainsaw Massacre all over again!
Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors
Boy, are they tall!
And the winner is....
Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
Did I read that sign right?
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz................@ 2247hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home