Everything hurts..
0013hrs: The last few days have been turbulent. My baby's taken on a completely different personality. She was nice and affectionate for most of last week and now out of the blue, she tells me she wants her space. Monday to Thursday she was fine. Then I don't hear from her on Thursday night. On Friday when we were supposed to go out, I don't hear from her either. Called her on Saturday and she says she wants to be away from me over the weekend. Met her today and wanted an explanation for her behaviour over the weekend and she says nothing's wrong. Called her in the evening to ask if she wanted something to eat and she later told me that it was 'clingy' of me to do so. Tells me she doesn't want me to disturb her during working hours and all. We used to talk during working hours too and it was never a problem but today, she scolded me on MSN, blocked me and was just so mean to me on the phone. I can't fathom this drastic change in personality. I haven't done anything different from the time we started out till last week.
Maybe she's going through some tough time and she's taking it out on me. But it was impossible to talk to her just now. So much so that I stomped off only to realize later I needed to get on the same bus to go where I had to go. I know there's no point in sitting here trying to figure out what's wrong. But I have never seen her like this before. In the last 6 months with her, this is perhaps the worst I've ever been treated by her. It's hurting as much as it stuns but I've decided to let things smooth themselves out and give her space. I can't fix it by trying to figure out what's going on with her. Either she'll tell me or I'll go on in life not knowing what's caused this change. Assuming she and I will ever speak again as a couple.
All I know now is that I am thoroughly confused. Not only that, my entire body is aching. I don't know why but all my joints are aching quite badly. Perhaps the weather's to blame or perhaps it's a physiological representation of my emotions.
I guess the worse feeling now is being made to feel like an annoyance to the person you've always focused your affections on.
I can only shake my head in answer to every question I have about her right now. Nothing's making sense.
It's hurting @ 0041hrs
Maybe she's going through some tough time and she's taking it out on me. But it was impossible to talk to her just now. So much so that I stomped off only to realize later I needed to get on the same bus to go where I had to go. I know there's no point in sitting here trying to figure out what's wrong. But I have never seen her like this before. In the last 6 months with her, this is perhaps the worst I've ever been treated by her. It's hurting as much as it stuns but I've decided to let things smooth themselves out and give her space. I can't fix it by trying to figure out what's going on with her. Either she'll tell me or I'll go on in life not knowing what's caused this change. Assuming she and I will ever speak again as a couple.
All I know now is that I am thoroughly confused. Not only that, my entire body is aching. I don't know why but all my joints are aching quite badly. Perhaps the weather's to blame or perhaps it's a physiological representation of my emotions.
I guess the worse feeling now is being made to feel like an annoyance to the person you've always focused your affections on.
I can only shake my head in answer to every question I have about her right now. Nothing's making sense.
It's hurting @ 0041hrs
1 Comments:
walk tall man, walk tall.
take you golfing one day.
Post a Comment
<< Home