分手總要在雨天
0022hrs: I'll be seeking solace in this song tonight. I'm not allowing the mourning to go on any further. After tonight, I'll have to pull myself together because I can't spend any more time pussy footing when I've got a study schedule to keep. I haven't gotten much work done in the last two weeks and I am now behind my study schedule. Yes, I miss her but I can't let myself be affected by it anymore. Whatever happens, happens. Just as well I can't do anything about it.
This song is perhaps my all-time favourite cantonese love song. I've been playing it regularly for so long and I'm still not sick of it. How could I? This song is the only reason why I want to learn the language so badly. I want to be able to appreciate this song as what the writer intended it to be. I know that through the English translation the true meaning of it's cantonese lyrics can get diluted in the process, because I can understand some cantonese. I just wished I was able to fully appreciate the entire song.
I don't know why listening to such melancholy helps but it does. And I always found it easier to relate to lost love than love found.
I am so tired of what I've been feeling the last couple of days. It's time to stop. And I need a good night's rest tonight to get myself back on track.
I shan't deny myself of slumber any longer.
分手總要在雨天 張學友
晨曦細雨 重臨在這大地 人孤孤單單躲避
轉身剎那 在這熟悉的路旁 察覺身後路人是你
如一套戲 重逢在這舊地 而彼此不知怎預備
一些嘆氣 跟一串慰問 和隨便說一些讚美
為何你眼光年月未變 思憶怎麼要再返舊年
你說要走的一晚 綿綿夜雨 也似這天
總要在雨天 逃避某段從前 但雨點偏偏促使這樣遇見
總要在雨天 人便掛念從前 在痛哭擁抱告別後從沒再見
而一個我 言詞漸覺乏味 人不知怎麼躲避
終於看見 在這熟番的路旁 那個他靜靜凝望你
而一個你 重望別這舊地 臨走的一刻親近地
輕輕送我 多真摯慰問 尤如逝去當天語氣
I need sleep.... @ 0047hrs
Note: Switch your text encoding to Unicode(UTF-8) to view the chinese text
This song is perhaps my all-time favourite cantonese love song. I've been playing it regularly for so long and I'm still not sick of it. How could I? This song is the only reason why I want to learn the language so badly. I want to be able to appreciate this song as what the writer intended it to be. I know that through the English translation the true meaning of it's cantonese lyrics can get diluted in the process, because I can understand some cantonese. I just wished I was able to fully appreciate the entire song.
I don't know why listening to such melancholy helps but it does. And I always found it easier to relate to lost love than love found.
I am so tired of what I've been feeling the last couple of days. It's time to stop. And I need a good night's rest tonight to get myself back on track.
I shan't deny myself of slumber any longer.
分手總要在雨天 張學友
晨曦細雨 重臨在這大地 人孤孤單單躲避
轉身剎那 在這熟悉的路旁 察覺身後路人是你
如一套戲 重逢在這舊地 而彼此不知怎預備
一些嘆氣 跟一串慰問 和隨便說一些讚美
為何你眼光年月未變 思憶怎麼要再返舊年
你說要走的一晚 綿綿夜雨 也似這天
總要在雨天 逃避某段從前 但雨點偏偏促使這樣遇見
總要在雨天 人便掛念從前 在痛哭擁抱告別後從沒再見
而一個我 言詞漸覺乏味 人不知怎麼躲避
終於看見 在這熟番的路旁 那個他靜靜凝望你
而一個你 重望別這舊地 臨走的一刻親近地
輕輕送我 多真摯慰問 尤如逝去當天語氣
I need sleep.... @ 0047hrs
Note: Switch your text encoding to Unicode(UTF-8) to view the chinese text
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home