天意
0056hrs: Do you know why I have been so attracted to 劉德華's songs for the longest time? It is because like this song, it accurately portrays the emotions I have felt before and am feeling now. You can feel the hurt, sorrow and pain in his voice. It allows my emotions to manifest in a way I can't do on my own. Yes, pain, sorrow, regrets are all that dominate my conciousness now.
I screwed my chances with you when I said those things to you. I have no excuses for being a bastard but I am sorry. Still my sorrow can't overcome your pride. We've had some really good times and it is those memories that make it so hard to forget.
My mind has closed and I can't put into words what I'm feeling anymore. Unlike 劉德華, I have no sorrowful song to sing. All I can do is mourn our love in my own way. In silence.
誰在乎我的心裡有多苦
誰在意我的明天去何處
這條路究竟多少崎嶇多少坎坷途
我和妳早已沒有回頭路
我的愛藏不住 任憑世間無情的擺佈
我不怕痛不怕輸
只怕是再多努力也無助
如果說一切都是天意
一切都是命運 終究已注定
是否能再多愛一天
能再多看一眼 傷會少一點
如果說一切都是天意
一切都是命運 誰也逃不離
無情無愛此生又何必
無情無愛此生我認命
If only my sorrow could be made into such poetry...... @ 0121hrs
Note: You need to set your browser's text encoding to Unicode(UTF-8) in order to view the chinese characters correctly. If the blog title appears as 'Tian Yi', you've got it.
I screwed my chances with you when I said those things to you. I have no excuses for being a bastard but I am sorry. Still my sorrow can't overcome your pride. We've had some really good times and it is those memories that make it so hard to forget.
My mind has closed and I can't put into words what I'm feeling anymore. Unlike 劉德華, I have no sorrowful song to sing. All I can do is mourn our love in my own way. In silence.
誰在乎我的心裡有多苦
誰在意我的明天去何處
這條路究竟多少崎嶇多少坎坷途
我和妳早已沒有回頭路
我的愛藏不住 任憑世間無情的擺佈
我不怕痛不怕輸
只怕是再多努力也無助
如果說一切都是天意
一切都是命運 終究已注定
是否能再多愛一天
能再多看一眼 傷會少一點
如果說一切都是天意
一切都是命運 誰也逃不離
無情無愛此生又何必
無情無愛此生我認命
If only my sorrow could be made into such poetry...... @ 0121hrs
Note: You need to set your browser's text encoding to Unicode(UTF-8) in order to view the chinese characters correctly. If the blog title appears as 'Tian Yi', you've got it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home