Ribena + Vodka = Stoned me
2329hrs: Had a flash of inspiration to mix Ribena with Vodka today. So got myself a bottle of Ribena and mixed it with generous amounts of Absolut Vodka and here I am. Properly stoned. There isn't any particular reason why I'm drinking. Just wanted to relax. Had a good workout in the evening and just wanted to relax. Did I just say I wanted to relax twice? Oh brother...it's starting. I'm not out to get drunk though. Just wanna get high, have a listen to some excellent tunes and just wind down. It's a shame I don't have Doom 3 right now. Alcohol, adrenaline and violence are a lethal mix. Nothing like being drugged and blasting away at cretins with a fully loaded chain gun.
I've put in motion my plan to lose weight. Actually, not so much the weight but the fats and taking my doc's advice to reduce my cholesterol while it's still only marginally high. Went cycling today and was surprised I could reach Punggol End without panting very much. Still had enough oomph left to cycle the length of Punggol Rd twice.
I've decided to adopt this route for my cardio training regime. The steep inclines available there give a challenging workout. I'd say 3 times a week of this and I should be pretty fit by next month.
I'm helping the fat reduction along by cutting my carbohydrate intake by half. Although figuring what's healthy enough to eat is gonna be a real headache. But I'm just avoiding most oliy and fried stuff. Of course if all else fails, I could go on a diet of tuna bread and fruits for a few weeks.
So this is my stats as it stands now:
Weight: 70kg
Height: 1.77m
Waist: 35.5inches
Let's see if the waist gets reduced in a month's time.
Ok I'm properly properly stoned now and I've gotta hit the bed soon before my whole world goes topsy turvy.
Goodnight...ha...don't even know who I'm saying goodnight to.
Of course I'd much rather be saying goodnight and giving a kiss to ma cherie right now. But of course that's not gonna happen is it?
Goodnight ma cherie @ 2354hrs
I've put in motion my plan to lose weight. Actually, not so much the weight but the fats and taking my doc's advice to reduce my cholesterol while it's still only marginally high. Went cycling today and was surprised I could reach Punggol End without panting very much. Still had enough oomph left to cycle the length of Punggol Rd twice.
I've decided to adopt this route for my cardio training regime. The steep inclines available there give a challenging workout. I'd say 3 times a week of this and I should be pretty fit by next month.
I'm helping the fat reduction along by cutting my carbohydrate intake by half. Although figuring what's healthy enough to eat is gonna be a real headache. But I'm just avoiding most oliy and fried stuff. Of course if all else fails, I could go on a diet of tuna bread and fruits for a few weeks.
So this is my stats as it stands now:
Weight: 70kg
Height: 1.77m
Waist: 35.5inches
Let's see if the waist gets reduced in a month's time.
Ok I'm properly properly stoned now and I've gotta hit the bed soon before my whole world goes topsy turvy.
Goodnight...ha...don't even know who I'm saying goodnight to.
Of course I'd much rather be saying goodnight and giving a kiss to ma cherie right now. But of course that's not gonna happen is it?
Goodnight ma cherie @ 2354hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home