Broken Leg
2348hrs: Well...actually more like sprained ankle. But the pain is excruciating. I can't put any weight on it. Can't walk further than 3 metres before I have to sit down. I fell today on my way home. Yes, clumsy me. It was a freak accident. It happened when I stepped off the pathway on to the carpark. The pathway was a little high. I landed wrong and the tip of my sandals pivoted over which led to my ankle twisting in the wrong direction. I tell you, I have never experienced a more excruciating pain than the sprain today(and that's saying a lot considering the number of accidents I've been in). Better yet, thanks to the ever caring Singaporean demeanor the passer-bys just looked on and walked off. Yep, that's Singapore for you. Don't you just love the care and concern the average Singaporean has for his fellow(fallen) man? Dammit, I love being a Singaporean.
I got home and immediately put an ice-pack on the ankle to minimise swelling. But it still hurts like hell. Did I mention I can't put any weight on it? Well.....I can't! It hurts like hell. I'm limping very badly when I try to walk and I can't carry my cup full of Ribena without spilling it all over the place.
Owwww.....*whimpers*.... I don't see myself leaving the house the next couple of days which is pretty sad considering I was planning to watch Tokyo Drift and Click! next week. I really hope this thing heals itself tomorrow but from the looks of it, I don't think so. Most probably I'll have to drag myself to the hospital tomorrow. I don't know how I'm gonna get there but taking a cab seems to be the only option.
Ok, does anybody know what to do with a sprained ankle that hurts this bad? Cause I really have no idea if I should go to the hospital. But the last time I left a sprain to heal on it's own, I ended up with weak wrists. Yes, I fell pretty badly from my bike some time in 2001 - 2002. My wrists(both) impacted the road first when I hit the ground doing 30km/h. I know it doesn't sound much but on the bike, it's fast enough.
So any ideas ladies and gentlemen?
*Whimpering.....* @ 0014hrs
I got home and immediately put an ice-pack on the ankle to minimise swelling. But it still hurts like hell. Did I mention I can't put any weight on it? Well.....I can't! It hurts like hell. I'm limping very badly when I try to walk and I can't carry my cup full of Ribena without spilling it all over the place.
Owwww.....*whimpers*.... I don't see myself leaving the house the next couple of days which is pretty sad considering I was planning to watch Tokyo Drift and Click! next week. I really hope this thing heals itself tomorrow but from the looks of it, I don't think so. Most probably I'll have to drag myself to the hospital tomorrow. I don't know how I'm gonna get there but taking a cab seems to be the only option.
Ok, does anybody know what to do with a sprained ankle that hurts this bad? Cause I really have no idea if I should go to the hospital. But the last time I left a sprain to heal on it's own, I ended up with weak wrists. Yes, I fell pretty badly from my bike some time in 2001 - 2002. My wrists(both) impacted the road first when I hit the ground doing 30km/h. I know it doesn't sound much but on the bike, it's fast enough.
So any ideas ladies and gentlemen?
*Whimpering.....* @ 0014hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home