Saturday, October 07, 2006

Indonesian Bastards!

2040hrs: Yes, my title might be offensive but I don't fucking care! The Pollution Standard Index is now at 143! Whatever niceties I had for my fellow man is dead. I'm choking, my throat is hurting, my eyes are irritated and all I can smell is the acrid smoke in the air. This week has been one for respiratory failure. The week started with my nasal passages being assaulted by paint fumes from the unnecessary painting going on in my block. The cretin(or cretins) in charge of my constituency(it changes so often, I can't be bothered to keep up) has decided to repaint the surrounding apartments in pink and purple. There was nothing wrong with the previous paint scheme! My block was just painted not too long ago! But the homosexual in charge of this area(after a night of vigorous ass-poking I'm sure) decided to gay up this entire estate! So on Wednesday while hanging out in my room, the workers came around to paint the outside of my window. The fumes were so strong it literally knocked me out. I barely managed to drag myself to my Aunt's room before I collapsed on the bed due to nausea. The last time I had to endure paint fumes was when my house got repainted. It got so bad I developed a fever.


On Thursday I started noticing the haze coming down in my area. It is now so bad that looking at people running on the jogging track 50 metres away reminds one of lost souls in a graveyard. I was in town this morning and I was hard pressed to find the skyscrapers usually visible on a clear day behind the muck that has come down upon the entire island.

I am currently left wondering why the governments of Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia haven't embarked on a joint Nuclear programme against Indonesia. At least make an appeal to the international nuclear fraternity for some surplus ICBMs. Personally I prefer consolidating all available nuclear arms and launch them all at once to saturate Indonesia and make that country disappear overnight. Sure, we'll live with nuclear fall out for a couple of years but at least it's a permanent solution to all this haze. If it were up to me, the nuclear strike would start with the Indonesian government building in Jakarta and quickly followed by the rest of it's god forsaken land. Then have an armada of bombers loaded with napalm carpet bomb the entire nation for good measure. Making sure that everything that can be burned IS BURNED!

No, I am not a racist. I don't hate people who originate from that country. I am just extremely peeved that another country's problems is affecting MY LIFE. Honestly, what sort of government do you have when your domestic problems are extending beyond your borders? I am sure the slash and burn methods being used there can be stamped out if the government bothered. But those fuckwits they have for a government are too corrupt, stupid and lazy to get up and do something about it. Thus they deserve nothing more than an ICBM shoved up their lard filled asses.

Sure, you can jolly well send your Sukhois against me. But they probably wouldn't even make it 100 miles near our airspace. Provided they even get off the ground without crashing. How dare you hate me when your incompetence is causing inconvenience to me?

I am now coughing, my skin is dry and so are my eyes. If my asthma comes back, I'm gonna sue your friggin asses!

I am very pissed and very uncomfortable *cough cough* @ 2126hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home