Monday, October 16, 2006

Stoney & Hazey

1928hrs: That's my Monday for you. I was up till 1am last night chatting with sunshine girl on MSN. Yeah it was fun. Oh did I mention I got her number too? Which isn't a very good thing. Confused? No worries I'll elaborate in awhile. But first....

YOU FUCKING LAZY, DUMB, CORRUPT GAHMEN OF INDONESIA! You've had TEN fucking years to clean up this damned haze! But you fuckers never did anything about it did you? You've had your fucking filthy thumbs up your fucking assholes all this time huh? My apologies. What could a person expect from a country who's president's name sounds like a bad '60s 'cha cha' hit. It's not like you've had to deal with the haze alone. Singapore's been quietly shifting half a dozen satellite pics to you every month for the last few years that clearly identifies the hotspots. Not only that, an Asian commitee has been set up to deal with this TRANS-BOUNDARY annoyance but still we have to put up with your dust, soot and sulphur dioxide annually. And you know what pisses me off the most? That you fucking choose this time to slash and burn cause the winds would carry all that muck away from your own territories. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! I hope you all choke to death in all that shit!

If you're wondering why I'm so pissed(you have to be dumb not to know, which you probably are), while walking towards Chinatown MRT after work, I was finding it hard to catch my breath. The buildings not more than 50 metres away were covered in all your muck! Now I've gotta hide in my air-conditioned room because of you fuckers!

Oh that's not all. I had to spend my weekend indoors cause of this shit. Wanted to go cycling on Saturday but went suntanning by the pool instead but the sun was obscured behind all this shit! Wanted to bring the bro's Jack Russell down to the park on Sunday but again your shit put me off.

I know what you people need. You don't need our C-130 Hercules for cloud seeding. What you need is a pair of F-16s armed with mini-nukes launched on a deep strike mission. And throw the nukes right through your fucking windows and have you all burn in hell!

Thanks! I promised not to curse like this after I leave the army and I've been keeping to it up till now. Today and the weekend just passed is unforgivable!

*wheeze* @ 1952hrs

Gahmen - Mr Brown's interpretation of government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home