Wednesday, October 18, 2006

From 166/92 to 170/100....F**k!

1701hrs: That's the difference 5 hours made to my blood pressure reading. I had to accompany my Aunt to the clinic cause she wasn't feeling well. While at the clinic, the doc did a favour by taking my blood pressure even though I wasn't the patient. And she says "A young man like yourself shouldn't have such a high reading". You know if one doctor is concerned, it might be just him being cautious. If two are saying that it's worrying, then it really is a major cause for concern. The doc advised me to monitor my blood pressure closely for the next week or so. I thought I could chalk it up to fatigue cause I really am very tired. But she says fatigue probably isn't the cause of this high reading. Great! My only reason to be calm is out the window. Now I'm starting to panic about having high blood pressure. Which isn't helping one bit. I really don't wanna be sick. But the last reading I took in June or so was only 140/60. And that's within the normal range.

Please God, I'm begging you. Don't let me be sick. I don't want a permament ailment. PLEASE!

Worried @ 1706hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home