Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Running from....

2150hrs: So Bambi and I were talking the other night and an Eric Clapton song came up. After listening to the song abit and having Bambi say she's gonna haunt me gave me an idea. Downloaded the lyrics to the song and took 10mins to rewrite it. I know, it's a little lame but hey, Bambi liked it. That's all that matters. So here it is....

Running from Faith by KGB

Lately I've been running from Faith
what else can a poor boy do
but my world would be wrong
if she comes after me

Lately I've been talking in my sleep
Can't imagine the nightmares I've had
said my world would be wrong
if she comes back my way

I've always been
Wanting to get away every day
seems like by now
She's found a way to track
Track me down

And I keep running from Faith
all of her dreams are coming true
And our world would be wrong
if she catches me...and you

But I've always been
Trying to get away every day
seems like by now
I can't get away
Can't get away

And I keep running from Faith
all of my nightmares are coming true
And our worlds would be wrong
if Faith catches me...and you
yes it would

Faith catches me and you
Faith catches me and you
Faith catches me and you
All of her dreams are coming true
I said Faith, Faith is gonna catch you
All of our nightmares are coming true..

Like I said, lame I know. But she liked it. That's all that matters.

Not gonna be able to get my daily Bambi 'fix' tonight. @ 2156hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home