Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Under Siege 3: My Blog

1941hrs: Think my blog might be under siege on two fronts. I know Bambi promised she won't search out my blog. But I found out last night just how easy it can be with the right keyword. I tried typing 'Bambi' as a keyword on technorati and my blog came up on the 5th page of the search results. So now all it takes is a little curiosity from Bambi to search my blog out. Earlier today I was thinking about removing all the entries about Bambi. Then it occurred to me that if my blog's already been compromised, removing the entries about her wouldn't do much good would it? So I guess if she knows, then she knows. Nothing much I can do about it.

So Bambi, if you've read everything, no need for things to get weird. I'm pretty much over you, even if I'm not, I'm getting there. Knowing you as a friend is good enough. I no longer hope for anything more. I hope your recent cold shoulder isn't cause of this blog. But I can't see any other reason for you to be acting this way. If you did read my blog, you broke your promise. *sigh*

Damn technorati! @ 1950hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home