Monday, October 30, 2006

Smokin' hole in the ground

2157hrs: *Fighter jet spirals towards the ground trailing smoke and flames* Ladies and gents, you'll be happy to hear my campaign for the lovely Bambi is O-V-E-R! Just learnt from her that she's gonna stay off guys who bear the namesake of her ex. And yours truly here is one of them. Well, I'm not too sure if she was serious but it sucks either way. Could I introduce myself with my second name? The one that no one uses?

God knows I really like this girl. And I'm sure God really does know. I've told him why she's so captivating(Yes, evil as I am, I still talk to him). In the end it might be for the best? I may want her but will she want me?

She's messed me up good @ 2212hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home