Kitchen Disaster
2202hrs: Remember how I tried cooking scrambled eggs for breakfast last month? Last time, the eggs didn't turn out too well. My Aunt got me a new TEFAL skillet and I tried again sometime last month. The eggs came out perfect. So I cooked the eggs a third time this morning for breakfast. Well if you ask me, the second time was better. The eggs came out slightly runny like the ones at Macs. Think I overcooked the eggs a little today although they still look great. The photo says it all...

Alright. So I cooked my breakfast and watched Nip / Tuck while enjoying the fruits of my labour. Washed up, went to a pal's house to watch Rocky III. Came home about 5 hours later and to my horror, I LEFT THE STOVE ON ALL THIS TIME!!! I think my Aunt was right. I shouldn't cook. I'm just thankful the house didn't go up in flames. Thank God I arrived home before anyone else or I'll still be hearing about it from my Aunt right now. I have no idea how I missed out turning the stove off. But I think I should stay away from the kitchen for awhile.
Things with Bambi aren't looking up recently. I haven't spoken to her much over the weekend cause she's busy trying to finish up her drama serials. This has been the longest break in our conversations since I've known her. I know I shouldn't feel this way but this break in our conversations makes me feel distant. Damn, I miss her. I know I shouldn't but I do.
I should forget her @ 2217hrs

Alright. So I cooked my breakfast and watched Nip / Tuck while enjoying the fruits of my labour. Washed up, went to a pal's house to watch Rocky III. Came home about 5 hours later and to my horror, I LEFT THE STOVE ON ALL THIS TIME!!! I think my Aunt was right. I shouldn't cook. I'm just thankful the house didn't go up in flames. Thank God I arrived home before anyone else or I'll still be hearing about it from my Aunt right now. I have no idea how I missed out turning the stove off. But I think I should stay away from the kitchen for awhile.
Things with Bambi aren't looking up recently. I haven't spoken to her much over the weekend cause she's busy trying to finish up her drama serials. This has been the longest break in our conversations since I've known her. I know I shouldn't feel this way but this break in our conversations makes me feel distant. Damn, I miss her. I know I shouldn't but I do.
I should forget her @ 2217hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home