Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cracked

2244hrs: It's been a difficult week. With the furore of things going wrong around me. I really have a lot to say but I'm just too tired to say it all coherently tonight. Last night was particularly difficult. I went to bed really pissed and ended up not sleeping. I really thought I would burst a blood vessel last night or stroke out. My com went wrong, some things were brought to light and Victor was an absolute arse. I'm really very tired now. My hands and body are trembling from sheer fatigue. I am in awe of how I survived today at work with next to no sleep. I was really considering skipping work today cause I wasn't confident I could get out of bed at all. But it appears my body managed to summon the energy from some hidden reserve within. What's amazing is that I managed to go about my work today at 70% - 80% efficiency. Of course my brain did shut down a couple of times and I just sat at the desk blanked out. And for a moment not knowing what was going on or what's the task at hand. I'm amazed I'm still awake right now although I am very stoned. I can't hang on much longer. Gonna get a goodnight's rest tonight. Thank God I'm not working tomorrow.

I'll be going for my medical check-ups tomorrow to make sure things are still where they should be. One in the morning for my asthma and a second appointment at 1500hrs for my ankle. The ankle still hurts though. It's been 3 months and I'm still not able to run about or get on my bike. I miss my baby. I need her right now. I've been so stressed. I just need a good ride to bring relief to all the madness in the past week. But I can't ride cause my ankle will only get worse.

Unbelievably fatigued @ 2257hrs

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=/ hmm i've read your blog.
u dont really know me 'directly' but bahhh reading the bad times that u have had i thought that i'd just drop a note and tell u that things can only go uphill from here.

i know its cliche but its still serves some comfort at least.

cheers and well. i'll tag again soon.

-someone who wishes to remain anonymous. (well.. for now la =P)

November 03, 2006 7:03 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

It's pretty obvious you're Mel my dear.

November 03, 2006 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... so quick to make a conclusion?

think more ba.

and nope i'm not 'Mel'.

-some1anon

November 03, 2006 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ben, that wasn't me.

i know you're angry, but hey, you can't 'stop' someone from reading up on what you blogged about. i gave you suggestions on what to do but you took neither.

likewise, i managed to find out snippets of your deleted content and yes, i feel that everyone's entitled to like anyone, no sin about that.

for the record, i never liked you and i don't know who decided to twist my words because 'having a good impression' does not equals to 'liking someone'.

i've helped you in more ways than one and you can't deny that, if you refuse to respond then you're not being fair at all and neither are you seeing the big picture at all.

btw i don't need to hide my identity from you at all. there's nothing to hide anyway.

-MEL

November 03, 2006 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home