Stressed me
0055hrs: I didn't wake up this morning feeling angry but I felt uncomfortable. I feel tense. I feel tense because there has been no outlet for my stress in the last 3 months. Yes, cycling is my only reprieve from stress. I can feel my blood pressure is still high(and might be climbing). I really don't want to burst a blood vessel but in light of recent events, I got pretty worked up. I've just been in a cranky mood since my injury and this week's been bad. I went around today feeling angry. Like I'll snap at anyone who's audacious(or brave) enough to annoy me. I really tried to calm down. I really did. But it was as futile as the Incredible Hulk turning green.
I spent the evening at my cousin's place. Saw my favourite niece(who shares my birthday). Think I'm gonna get her a nice teddy bear on my next birthday. It's pretty rare to have a niece who shares the same birthday isn't it?
I had a nice couple of hours chatting with my cousin while sipping a bottle of Bacardi Lime. I don't drink often(in fact the number of times I drink in a year can be counted on one hand) but if and when I do, Bacardi would be one of the few I'd pick. I'm still red from the measely 330ml of it though. It doesn't take much for my body to react to alcohol. Since I don't drink often, I think my body's got a super low tolerance to alcohol. Talked to my cousin about her Clavinova until I found out about her current job as an IT Specialist at a bank. Had a good chat about IT Security in the banks. She gave me an interesting insight on the security measures employed by the bank she works for. Though nothing that breaches the non-disclosure agreements she signed. She showed me her really cool Fujitsu tablet PC that was no bigger than two CD casings. We moved on to family. My family in fact. But it's stuff that I won't talk about here.
I know I woke up tense today but the day winded down to a pretty relaxing pace at my cousin's place. Think I really needed that drink. It did help me relax quite abit. And even though my cousin's twice my age, I always enjoyed talking to her. Her interest in IT coincides with mine. Oh and she used to lunch with me when I worked at Raffles Place two years ago. She even treated me to lunch a couple of times and of course I paid back those treat as well. She's been a great cousin for all of my life. She even named me! And I do like my name and the initials it spells. Whichever way you arrange my initials, they mean something. Heh heh....
Alright I should go now. Think the alcohol's making me lame. Tata
Got a drink when I needed it most @ 0122hrs
I spent the evening at my cousin's place. Saw my favourite niece(who shares my birthday). Think I'm gonna get her a nice teddy bear on my next birthday. It's pretty rare to have a niece who shares the same birthday isn't it?
I had a nice couple of hours chatting with my cousin while sipping a bottle of Bacardi Lime. I don't drink often(in fact the number of times I drink in a year can be counted on one hand) but if and when I do, Bacardi would be one of the few I'd pick. I'm still red from the measely 330ml of it though. It doesn't take much for my body to react to alcohol. Since I don't drink often, I think my body's got a super low tolerance to alcohol. Talked to my cousin about her Clavinova until I found out about her current job as an IT Specialist at a bank. Had a good chat about IT Security in the banks. She gave me an interesting insight on the security measures employed by the bank she works for. Though nothing that breaches the non-disclosure agreements she signed. She showed me her really cool Fujitsu tablet PC that was no bigger than two CD casings. We moved on to family. My family in fact. But it's stuff that I won't talk about here.
I know I woke up tense today but the day winded down to a pretty relaxing pace at my cousin's place. Think I really needed that drink. It did help me relax quite abit. And even though my cousin's twice my age, I always enjoyed talking to her. Her interest in IT coincides with mine. Oh and she used to lunch with me when I worked at Raffles Place two years ago. She even treated me to lunch a couple of times and of course I paid back those treat as well. She's been a great cousin for all of my life. She even named me! And I do like my name and the initials it spells. Whichever way you arrange my initials, they mean something. Heh heh....
Alright I should go now. Think the alcohol's making me lame. Tata
Got a drink when I needed it most @ 0122hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home