Heh heh...
2243hrs: It seems I haven't posted any funny stuff on my blog for a long time. So here's one I laughed over a few minutes ago.
George and Harriet decided to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary with a trip to Las Vegas. When they entered the hotel/casino and registered, a sweet young woman dressed in a very short skirt became very friendly. George brushed her off. Harriet objected, "George, that young woman was nice and you were so rude." Her husband replied, "Harriet, she's a prostitute." "I don't believe you..." she said, "that sweet young thing?" "come on, Harriet, let's go up to our room and I'll prove it." In their room, George called down to the front desk and asked for 'Bambi' to come to room 1217. "Now," he said, "you hide in the bathroom with the door open just enough to hear us. OK?" Soon there was a knock on the door. George opened it and Bambi walked in, swirling her hips provocatively. George asked "How much do you charge?" "Well $125 is the basic rate, $100 tips for special services." Even George was taken aback, "$125?! I was thinking more in the range of $25." Bambi laughed, "You must really be a hick if you think you can buy sex for that price." "Well," said George, "I guess we can't do business. Goodbye." After she left, Harriet came out of the bathroom. She said, "I just can't believe it." George said let's forget it. Let's go down to the lounge, we'll have a drink, then eat dinner." At the bar, as they sipped their cocktails, Bambi came up behind George, pointed at Harriet and said, "See what you get for $25?"
I know I promised there'll be no more mention of Bambi. But that doesn't count. :oP
Off to bed @ 2245hrs
George and Harriet decided to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary with a trip to Las Vegas. When they entered the hotel/casino and registered, a sweet young woman dressed in a very short skirt became very friendly. George brushed her off. Harriet objected, "George, that young woman was nice and you were so rude." Her husband replied, "Harriet, she's a prostitute." "I don't believe you..." she said, "that sweet young thing?" "come on, Harriet, let's go up to our room and I'll prove it." In their room, George called down to the front desk and asked for 'Bambi' to come to room 1217. "Now," he said, "you hide in the bathroom with the door open just enough to hear us. OK?" Soon there was a knock on the door. George opened it and Bambi walked in, swirling her hips provocatively. George asked "How much do you charge?" "Well $125 is the basic rate, $100 tips for special services." Even George was taken aback, "$125?! I was thinking more in the range of $25." Bambi laughed, "You must really be a hick if you think you can buy sex for that price." "Well," said George, "I guess we can't do business. Goodbye." After she left, Harriet came out of the bathroom. She said, "I just can't believe it." George said let's forget it. Let's go down to the lounge, we'll have a drink, then eat dinner." At the bar, as they sipped their cocktails, Bambi came up behind George, pointed at Harriet and said, "See what you get for $25?"
I know I promised there'll be no more mention of Bambi. But that doesn't count. :oP
Off to bed @ 2245hrs
3 Comments:
that sounds so bad (that is, if you link it back to your post about some person named bambi)
and yes i did read your replies.
=)
serina
so bad beanie :P
nevermind, you're forgiven. whahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
Faith
*GRIN*
Post a Comment
<< Home