Mr / Mrs Anonymous Part Deux
0032hrs: Yes, I am still awake. Amazingly. Well I've cleared up the misunderstandings with whoever.
Actually this is more a reply to you(Serina) since I've deleted the entry you tagged on.
Wah, so fierce. I don't know. What could I do if you choose not to read my replies to your comments? I just thought you might want a response to your tags. ;o) If you want to be passive, I could stop my replies. :o)
Alright, I like blogging on a public domain because it appeals to the narcissist in me. I believe it's the main reason why so many of us blog. It's a compliment when others find our blogs interesting enough to read. But I'll probably start censoring what I blog.
Well you may or may not be a bore but currently, you're interesting to me. I'm intrigued by you.
So yeah, it's been interesting having you on my blog. And I just realised you've visited my blog at least 3 times today. Heh.
I really gotta sleep now. Eyes hurting. @ 0039hrs
Actually this is more a reply to you(Serina) since I've deleted the entry you tagged on.
Wah, so fierce. I don't know. What could I do if you choose not to read my replies to your comments? I just thought you might want a response to your tags. ;o) If you want to be passive, I could stop my replies. :o)
Alright, I like blogging on a public domain because it appeals to the narcissist in me. I believe it's the main reason why so many of us blog. It's a compliment when others find our blogs interesting enough to read. But I'll probably start censoring what I blog.
Well you may or may not be a bore but currently, you're interesting to me. I'm intrigued by you.
So yeah, it's been interesting having you on my blog. And I just realised you've visited my blog at least 3 times today. Heh.
I really gotta sleep now. Eyes hurting. @ 0039hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home