I'm not in pain...really!
0017hrs: Everybody's been asking about the bruise on my left arm. The bruise has apparently 'grown' in size. But honestly it just looks worse than it really is. It doesn't even hurt. The large bruise is probably just the underlying scar tissue dissipating into the blood stream. I read in a medical journal that the size and colour of a bruise is quite a good indicator of when the bruise was suffered. Interesting ain't it?

It really isn't as bad as it looks.
So as of 16 Nov I am 22 3/4 years old. And in about another quarter, I'll be 23. I don't know, but I've been playing with the idea of spending my birthday alone on Bintan Resort Island. I know it sounds kinda sad but it just seems like all the birthdays after my 21st just doesn't seem worth celebrating anymore. And besides, my best friends would all be busy with school stuff. So I'll be alone anyway. Perhaps it'll be interesting spending a birthday on an island alone and away from home? *ponders*
Ok, that's all for tonight. I'm sick with a cold. Been spewing mucus all over the filing cabinets today when I stayed back to help the poor chap with filing. The people who were suppose to be there were either on MC, leave or gone for the day. And he had a really huge pile to finish. I knew my sinuses had enough when I saw blood in the mucus. But I helped as much as I could even though I hated the dusty environment. I needed the overtime anyway. So yeah.
Hoping the cold will be gone by tomorrow @ 0028hrs

It really isn't as bad as it looks.
So as of 16 Nov I am 22 3/4 years old. And in about another quarter, I'll be 23. I don't know, but I've been playing with the idea of spending my birthday alone on Bintan Resort Island. I know it sounds kinda sad but it just seems like all the birthdays after my 21st just doesn't seem worth celebrating anymore. And besides, my best friends would all be busy with school stuff. So I'll be alone anyway. Perhaps it'll be interesting spending a birthday on an island alone and away from home? *ponders*
Ok, that's all for tonight. I'm sick with a cold. Been spewing mucus all over the filing cabinets today when I stayed back to help the poor chap with filing. The people who were suppose to be there were either on MC, leave or gone for the day. And he had a really huge pile to finish. I knew my sinuses had enough when I saw blood in the mucus. But I helped as much as I could even though I hated the dusty environment. I needed the overtime anyway. So yeah.
Hoping the cold will be gone by tomorrow @ 0028hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home