Sniffles...*sniff sniff*
2151hrs: So I've got a bad case of running nose the doctor says. I spent most of today horizontal in bed. And even now when I'm sitting in front of the com, my head wants to go back to sleep. My head and body have been behaving as if they were separate entities. My body wants to go left but my head wants to go right. Yeah, in other words, I've been feeling giddy. Seems like every motion my head makes is magnified ten times. The doc gave me a generous combination of meds to keep me stoned for most of today. I do hope I'll be a lot better by tomorrow. I'm going to the motorshow! I've got my film SLR ready, my digicam is getting charged and I'm meeting the kids from work at 10am in City Hall MRT.
I think someone in the office must've passed the cold to me. Some of my colleagues were sick during the earlier part of the week. So yeah. And I guess my immune system's to blame as well. Oh, at least my blood pressure today was lower than the previous readings. I recorded something like 132/60 today. Which is a lot lower than the previous readings and closer to normal. But still a little high my doc says. I hope things continue to improve though.
Alright that's enough for tonight. Brain's not working too good.
Properly stoned @ 2158hrs
I think someone in the office must've passed the cold to me. Some of my colleagues were sick during the earlier part of the week. So yeah. And I guess my immune system's to blame as well. Oh, at least my blood pressure today was lower than the previous readings. I recorded something like 132/60 today. Which is a lot lower than the previous readings and closer to normal. But still a little high my doc says. I hope things continue to improve though.
Alright that's enough for tonight. Brain's not working too good.
Properly stoned @ 2158hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home