Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Still got the flu for you....

2223hrs: How long can a flu last? More than a few days it seems. It's almost a week and I've still got thick yellowish mucus blocking my nose. I was still blowing that crap out all day today. Damn! A piece of good news though. My stiff ankle seems to be loosening a bit. I do hope it'll heal completely within the next 2 weeks then I can ride my baby again. Oh and I finally got rid of that BP device this morning. The damned thing left raw flesh on my arm when the tape used to secure it was pulled off. Nothing will make me wear that damned blood pressure monitor again.

Remember the girl I crushed yesterday? I talked to her today and asked if she got hurt by yesterday's incident. Told her I felt guilty about it. She told me not to worry and that she's perfectly fine. I wouldn't have worried if she were Bambi's size but she looks so small and fragile. Fine, maybe I'm exaggerating. But she is smaller than Bambi. Oh and I got to know her name but I don't know if I remember it correctly. I always have a hard time remembering chinese names. I'm still not sure if she's cute though. Well, I think she is but I'm not sure. I don't know, I can't make up my mind. My mind and RADAR are still too drugged and oxygen deprived to pass a clear verdict. Maybe I'm confused because the outfit she wore today was the same as yesterday. Just a black sweater and jeans. I need colours to grab my attention! Little wonder why I didn't notice her today till I was about to knock off.

Alright I gotta go now...the flu med's taking effect. Better go before I start blabbering more nonsense.

PS: Don't suppose anyone noticed the title's play on an old Gary Moore song?

'Sensor error....object can't be classified at this time' @ 2245hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home