Sunday, November 19, 2006

My wasted weekend

2200hrs: So I have spent most of my weekend sleeping. It's been awhile since I've been put out of action by a flu bug for this long. I haven't breathed through my nose since Thursday cause it's been clogged full of yellow mucus. Only now has it cleared up enough to let a little air through. My ears are blocked, my throat is sore and full of phelgm. And I've been stoned for most of the last 3 days thanks to the flu meds. I do hope I'll be a lot better when I go back to work on Monday.

I haven't done anything fun over the weekend. I missed the motorshow, the spaghetti dinner was cancelled and I've been stuck home. I guess not having to cook the spaghetti might've been a blessing since I am still pretty sick. All I did the last 3 days was either vegetate in front of the tv(which I haven't done in awhile) or sleep cause of the drowsy meds. No, I didn't eat much. Don't seem to have an appetite.

Ok I know this entry is pretty dull but I am still stoned from the meds ok? And besides, my weekend's been pretty boring. I really don't have much to say about it. Let's just hope it's not the same next weekend.

Still suffering from a partially stuffed nose @ 2211hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home