Play Me A Sad Song
0039hrs: It's a Saturday night and I'm not having any fun. I miss my friends, I miss my bike and I just wish I was out somewhere having fun. Be it chilling with friends or cycling to Seletar Airport on my bike. But no, I'm stuck at home wondering why I've been so bored lately. The activities I had planned last weekend were all botched by my sudden onset of flu.
Play Me A Sad Song by Paul Simon
Saturday night and I'm all alone
Don't have a date, I'm just sittin' home
The radio's playin' the tap tunes tonight
Play me a sad song (oh yes)
Please mister deejay (yes)
Play me a sad song tonight (ooh-ooh)
Don't you think I wanna go where other kids go
Don't you know I wanna do what other kids do
I've got nobody to hold me tight (ooh yes)
Play me a sad song (oh yes)Please mister deejay (yes)
Play me a sad song tonight
Don't wanna hear a lullaby
I can't sleep, I just sit and cry
Play me a sad song, a song of love
'Cause that's all that I'm thinking of
Sittin' here cryin' won't get me the girl
I bet I'm the loneliest boy in the world
Oh what's the use, guess I'll turn off the light (ooh yes)
Play me a sad song (oh yes)
Please mister deejay (yes)
Play me a sad song (oh yes)
I feel so lonely (yes)
Please mister deejay (oh yes)
Play me a sad song (yes)
Can't recall the last time I was happy @ 0053hrs
Play Me A Sad Song by Paul Simon
Saturday night and I'm all alone
Don't have a date, I'm just sittin' home
The radio's playin' the tap tunes tonight
Play me a sad song (oh yes)
Please mister deejay (yes)
Play me a sad song tonight (ooh-ooh)
Don't you think I wanna go where other kids go
Don't you know I wanna do what other kids do
I've got nobody to hold me tight (ooh yes)
Play me a sad song (oh yes)Please mister deejay (yes)
Play me a sad song tonight
Don't wanna hear a lullaby
I can't sleep, I just sit and cry
Play me a sad song, a song of love
'Cause that's all that I'm thinking of
Sittin' here cryin' won't get me the girl
I bet I'm the loneliest boy in the world
Oh what's the use, guess I'll turn off the light (ooh yes)
Play me a sad song (oh yes)
Please mister deejay (yes)
Play me a sad song (oh yes)
I feel so lonely (yes)
Please mister deejay (oh yes)
Play me a sad song (yes)
Can't recall the last time I was happy @ 0053hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home