Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Blues

2155hrs: So I survived a Monday on 3 hours of sleep. Yeah I slept at 4am last night. Was about to go off when bambi asked if I would proof read her article. Which I did. You know, if Mass Com journalism is all about this sorta assignments, I don't think I'll do too bad. An article with only 500 to 600 words? I've bullshitted 1000 word essays before and still came out on top. I'm sorry but I really do enjoy writing. It's just a shame I can only express myself fluently in one language. Unlike Janan who's fluent in 3 languages.

I had fun at work today. Remember Crushed Compactor Girl? It seems she and I are clicking quite well. It's a shame she's attached though. She's so fun to tease and she made me laugh so much today. I don't know why I tease her so much but the 'stings' just roll off my tongue. Was standing behind her today and I got a face full of butt-crack and told her to cover it up before she spoils my lunch. You know what? After factoring in CCG's fun loving personality, she is quite attractive. No, I'm not gonna launch a hostile take over. Even though it'll be a huge ego boost if I actually succeeded. Come on, I'm not that sort alright? I don't do unto others what I wouldn't want done unto me. And I do reserve an honour code. CCG's been trying to hook me up with her single girlfriends who are equally adorable. It seems I've been moving up the age scale lately. Now I'm dealing with 20 year old girls cause I've found the 18 year olds have a bit of growing up to do. You know, I quite like being single. I get to flirt with everyone without feeling guilty. Justina gets disgusted when I start flirting cause he says I lead people on. But I don't! I just like to get to know the girls. I see no harm because I'm just striving for friendship. But anyways CCG has invited her girlfriends this Thursday to a dinner outing since I've got the car anyway. It's so nice to be hanging out with people my age again.

In the spirit of the Ah Beng Car I'll be driving around this Thursday, a friend sent me this(some proficiency in the Hokkien language required)........



Just glad to be back to my normal happy self @ 2211hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home