Sunday, December 24, 2006

My X'mas eve...

1629hrs: So it's Christmas eve... I'd like to say I've got lots to do today but I have none. I have no parties to go to, no friends to hang out with. I'm spending X'mas eve alone. I have no idea why but I just haven't been inspired to write much lately. Even now I find it hard to relate my crappy X'mas eve. Perhaps I might go to church later this evening but that's about it. I don't have much else to do. JC wanted to go out but the thought of jostling with crowds for cabs home put us off. Wanted to give the FF bear to the person tonight but she's busy. She wants to go out tomorrow though. I still haven't decided whether I'm gonna give the bear and I haven't written the X'mas card meant for her. I'm predicting a sucky X'mas.

I have the crazy idea of going cycling in the pouring rain(I like cycling in the rain) but the bikes aren't properly lubed. So it's not gonna be much fun. And the thought of freezing to death is putting me off abit. I'm feeling bad....

Just another lonely X'mas eve.... @ 1637hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home