TGIF
2222hrs: It's been a long week but I don't wanna talk about it. I don't even know how. I just haven't been in much of a blogging mood in the past week. Perhaps there just isn't much to talk about? But I'll tell you bout my Friday though....
Didn't get much work done on Friday cause the office was deserted after 1500hrs. The permanent staff were let off early to prepare themselves for the company's annual dinner party that evening. There were only a handful of people left in the office and most of them were temps. I know I should know better but I ended up slacking with the rest of my office pals anyway. It was Shawn's last day so we had many 'Kodak moments' with my camera. Even though I hate to admit it, I'll miss the little bugger. He's like the younger brother I never had. He reminds me a lot of myself when I was his age. Our mutual passion for four wheeled dream machines just made us instant buddies. It's scary that I can't remember much of myself when I was 16. Perhaps I have some pictures of myself at that age but I can't remember the moments I had then. Not much anyway. I don't have much pictures of my teen years either. I was quite camera shy during those acne ridden years of teenhood.
The colleagues and I went out for a movie together to celebrate Shawn's last day. I have no idea how he did it but Shawn managed to get the two girls swooning over him. But I guess it's cause they regard him as a little brother.
The movie was a bit of a let down though. Considering Jerry Bruckheimer produced it and with Tony Scott as it's director, Deju Vu just wasn't what it should've been.
Anyways we hung out for a little bit after the movie around the boardwalk area at Vivo City and took more pictures.
I have no idea why but I don't feel like blogging much. I find myself ranting on about nothing much in particular and I just want to shut up now. I'm just not in the mood. Enjoy the pictures...
Shawn and I....the little bro I never had...THANK GOD!
CCG(aka Weiqin aka WQ) and I with Shawn being really extra
Weiqin, she really is a dream girl
The entire gang together for a Kodak moment...heh

Alright I wasn't saying hi to the photographer. Was trying to block Clara's face with my hand
Just making fun of Yvonne who's Mum happens to work in the same office as I which makes her a definite no fly zone for everyone. And besides, she's only 17. I have nieces that age!

Terence can't wait to take Shawn's pants off and Shawn can't wait to have his pants taken off...haha
Go for the pants!
Gangraped!

Crushed in the compactors...

He looks really demonic in this pic doesn't he?

Shawn being locked in the compactors
Shawn being spastic....oh yeah he does a convincing impression of a spastic kid and is it me or does Weiqin look constipated?
Marcus and Shawn having a really nice Kodak moment
Kelvin and I, he's one of the nicest guys I know and one of my buddies in the office. A really cool guy.

Slacking at the staircase
Yvonne doing her poses...
Apparently she doesn't know I was taking pics of her

Ok...this was posed
Isn't Yvonne just a natural born poser or just a model wannabe? :oP

Ok I didn't intend on taking a pic of Shawn's nads....my bad
The guys at Vivo City overlooking the harbour
I have no idea why I've got such a stern face here...maybe it's cause Shawn's lying on my lap
Colin trying to pull my shirt off...
Me and the (autistic)kids...I kinda like this picture though

I'm gonna miss the little bugger

I have no idea what Shawn is peering at

Weiqin and Minshan....the guy makes me feel really short
Shawn being an idiot

Minshan doing a convincing scarecrow impression

Shawn being spastic as usual
Shawn with Clara & Weiqin
The whole gang...pic's a little blur cause of the low shutter speed
Alright it was a fun night out and I really enjoyed myself. But I got kinda stoned towards the end. Guess I was just bushed.
Not in the mood for much....@ 2238hrs
Didn't get much work done on Friday cause the office was deserted after 1500hrs. The permanent staff were let off early to prepare themselves for the company's annual dinner party that evening. There were only a handful of people left in the office and most of them were temps. I know I should know better but I ended up slacking with the rest of my office pals anyway. It was Shawn's last day so we had many 'Kodak moments' with my camera. Even though I hate to admit it, I'll miss the little bugger. He's like the younger brother I never had. He reminds me a lot of myself when I was his age. Our mutual passion for four wheeled dream machines just made us instant buddies. It's scary that I can't remember much of myself when I was 16. Perhaps I have some pictures of myself at that age but I can't remember the moments I had then. Not much anyway. I don't have much pictures of my teen years either. I was quite camera shy during those acne ridden years of teenhood.
The colleagues and I went out for a movie together to celebrate Shawn's last day. I have no idea how he did it but Shawn managed to get the two girls swooning over him. But I guess it's cause they regard him as a little brother.
The movie was a bit of a let down though. Considering Jerry Bruckheimer produced it and with Tony Scott as it's director, Deju Vu just wasn't what it should've been.
Anyways we hung out for a little bit after the movie around the boardwalk area at Vivo City and took more pictures.
I have no idea why but I don't feel like blogging much. I find myself ranting on about nothing much in particular and I just want to shut up now. I'm just not in the mood. Enjoy the pictures...
Shawn and I....the little bro I never had...THANK GOD!
CCG(aka Weiqin aka WQ) and I with Shawn being really extra
Weiqin, she really is a dream girl
The entire gang together for a Kodak moment...heh

Alright I wasn't saying hi to the photographer. Was trying to block Clara's face with my hand
Just making fun of Yvonne who's Mum happens to work in the same office as I which makes her a definite no fly zone for everyone. And besides, she's only 17. I have nieces that age!

Terence can't wait to take Shawn's pants off and Shawn can't wait to have his pants taken off...haha
Go for the pants!
Gangraped!

Crushed in the compactors...

He looks really demonic in this pic doesn't he?

Shawn being locked in the compactors
Shawn being spastic....oh yeah he does a convincing impression of a spastic kid and is it me or does Weiqin look constipated?
Marcus and Shawn having a really nice Kodak moment
Kelvin and I, he's one of the nicest guys I know and one of my buddies in the office. A really cool guy.

Slacking at the staircase
Yvonne doing her poses...
Apparently she doesn't know I was taking pics of her

Ok...this was posed
Isn't Yvonne just a natural born poser or just a model wannabe? :oP

Ok I didn't intend on taking a pic of Shawn's nads....my bad
The guys at Vivo City overlooking the harbour
I have no idea why I've got such a stern face here...maybe it's cause Shawn's lying on my lap
Colin trying to pull my shirt off...
Me and the (autistic)kids...I kinda like this picture though

I'm gonna miss the little bugger

I have no idea what Shawn is peering at

Weiqin and Minshan....the guy makes me feel really short
Shawn being an idiot

Minshan doing a convincing scarecrow impression

Shawn being spastic as usual
Shawn with Clara & Weiqin
The whole gang...pic's a little blur cause of the low shutter speed
Alright it was a fun night out and I really enjoyed myself. But I got kinda stoned towards the end. Guess I was just bushed.
Not in the mood for much....@ 2238hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home