Finally
2224hrs: Yes, finally. Finally I have a quiet evening to myself. Just to wind down and get the things I want to do, done. I've been out everyday since last Thursday. The last time I actually had a good night's rest was Friday night. Other than that I've been having between 3 - 5 hours of sleep each night. I have no idea what I've been so busy with. The days just seem to pass me by without much notice from me. I was so tired yesterday I was nodding off in the office. I'm actually gonna obediently follow my bedtime tonight at 2240hrs and get a good rest.
I'm now enjoying the birthday cake I got for my Aunts. Yes it's belated but I was really strapped for cash last month. I'm just glad they're happy. It was also a great excuse for me to gorge myself on cake.

The very yummy cake.
Oh...and here's more pictures of my adorable little niece doing a few heavy metal moments...

My niece the guitarist!

In the midst of her solo.

The look of a heavy metal fan! Hahaha

Laughing herself silly after all that posing.
It was quite funny watching the little being entertain herself with my squash racket. All of a sudden fatherhood doesn't seem that bad anymore. Damn! I'm getting old.
I know the entry tonight's been a little boring but I'm tired and I really don't have much to write. So until next time... tata!
Gonna try to get as much deep wave sleep as possible @ 2246hrs
I'm now enjoying the birthday cake I got for my Aunts. Yes it's belated but I was really strapped for cash last month. I'm just glad they're happy. It was also a great excuse for me to gorge myself on cake.

The very yummy cake.
Oh...and here's more pictures of my adorable little niece doing a few heavy metal moments...

My niece the guitarist!

In the midst of her solo.

The look of a heavy metal fan! Hahaha

Laughing herself silly after all that posing.
It was quite funny watching the little being entertain herself with my squash racket. All of a sudden fatherhood doesn't seem that bad anymore. Damn! I'm getting old.
I know the entry tonight's been a little boring but I'm tired and I really don't have much to write. So until next time... tata!
Gonna try to get as much deep wave sleep as possible @ 2246hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home