Monday, December 18, 2006

The final play...

2235hrs: Sent the girl home last night. We sat at the playground beneath her block chatting for 3 hours. I thought it was a good chance to finally get to know her. Yes, I had to take an expensive cab ride home but I thought it was worth it. It was worth it because I thought I've finally thawed the ice queen. I thought she enjoyed it too but I guess I assumed too much. She sent me an sms not too long ago saying she doesn't want me to send her home again. She didn't say why but I don't think I wanna know. I've made my final play and it has once again failed to break through her glacier palace. They say if you fail, try and try again but know when to call it quits. It's time to move on....

Seems like the FF bear is gonna stay with me for awhile @ 2246hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home