Teddy Bear
2311hrs: Was browsing at the gift store last night and I saw this....

It's as adorable as she is....
I wasn't intending to get the adorable person a X'mas present but the moment I saw this, I just knew she would love it. So yeah it was a spur of the moment thing. This would be the second Forever Friends bear I've ever given away.
Ironically I saw the first girl I ever gave an FF bear to last night at Swensens. The situation was awkward because both she and I tried so hard pretending not to see each other. It was dumb. And to add to the night's drama, the ex-gf(from hell) smsed. I didn't bother to reply. Last night was just weird.
Alright time for bed...got a packed weekend ahead...NEED SLEEP!
ZZzzzz........@ 2320hrs

It's as adorable as she is....
I wasn't intending to get the adorable person a X'mas present but the moment I saw this, I just knew she would love it. So yeah it was a spur of the moment thing. This would be the second Forever Friends bear I've ever given away.
Ironically I saw the first girl I ever gave an FF bear to last night at Swensens. The situation was awkward because both she and I tried so hard pretending not to see each other. It was dumb. And to add to the night's drama, the ex-gf(from hell) smsed. I didn't bother to reply. Last night was just weird.
Alright time for bed...got a packed weekend ahead...NEED SLEEP!
ZZzzzz........@ 2320hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home