Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tired

0028hrs: It's been a long week. I'm tired. I'm so so tired. I'm tired of hearing about my family's problems. I try to compartmentalise but some of the shit still gets through. I try to forget that I've got irresponsible parents. I try so hard. I really do. But at 23, I still fail. The tears have stopped, the heart is dead. But why does it still bother me? I've spent too many nights cursing my birth. I'm so sick of this shit...I try to keep myself above it all but I've failed miserably tonight.

The vodka isn't helping me forget @ 0050hrs

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if you think i'm pretty and adorable...

Or maybe you do? though i might be surprised if you think that way

(counts as a clue?)

Miss again! not "C" nor her lover...

Guess Who?

January 20, 2007 1:33 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Terence.

January 20, 2007 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem like you're so sure of my gender anymore eh..

Off again! not Terence... whoever he is...

Don't know what other clues i can give you... hmm... i think you think i'm _very_ friendly

Guess Who?

January 21, 2007 2:28 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I hope to God you're not Bambi....

January 21, 2007 3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dunno who Bambi is...

Online at the moment? you answered pretty fast... still up so late?

Maybe you deserve another clue... i'm reasonably close to you...

Guess Who?

January 21, 2007 3:36 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I think you're JC...but then again, I don't think she'll play me like that. I give up.

January 21, 2007 2:10 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

One last try...

Do I see you often?

January 21, 2007 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home