Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's my birthday

2350hrs: Just a really quick post before my birthday is over.

My best bud celebrated my birthday with me. I was expecting this birthday to be a sad one but it didn't turn out that way. I wasn't expecting anyone to remember but quite a few did and I'm thankful. I promise an entry with pics about today, tomorrow. But for now I really have to head for bed. I'm too tired and incoherent to blog properly now.

Oh and I have another anonymous commenter on my blog....Oh joy! *sigh*

Happy it's my Birthday but not too thrilled to be another year older @ 2352hrs

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what is wrong with an "anonymous commenter"?

just a little fun once in a while isn't a crime you know = )

and nope... unfortunately, i'm not the person in the entry = P

Guess Who?

January 17, 2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

At least lemme know your gender and age?

January 17, 2007 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... but that kinda kills it doesn't it?

i mean.. gender shrinks it by about half...

age... kk... something not all too specific.. i'm plus-minus 5 years your age.

why 5? cuz its the number of fingers on your hand.. would have chosen 10 but that would have been almost entirely pointless wouldn't it?

Guess Who?

January 17, 2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Ok....you're definitely a girl because guys usually won't carry it this far. +/- 5 years huh?

You're not the person I talked about in the previous entry cause she's got unique grammar mistakes.

But you might be the same anonymous commenter I had awhile back. And I don't have very much to say about that person after I found out her identity.

You know my birthday. So you've gotta be someone I know in real life. I have a few people in mind but I won't share my guesses lest you try to mislead me if and when I get too 'hot'.

Yes I'm intrigued and amused. But this won't be fun if you refuse to drop any clues. I'll lose interest if you choose not to reveal yourself in the end.

That's all for tonight. I'm too tired to think too much about this and I've got a few entries to finish up. So tata.

January 17, 2007 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home