Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's no fun anymore...

2309hrs: I almost burst a blood vessel today at work. I know my job isn't stressful but the frustration kills me. I almost went nuclear today when a colleague blamed me for misplacing a file. She said she gave it back to me to file back in the cabinets just before she left for her leave last week. Now when she wants it, I can't find it. The thing is I wasn't around last week as well. So if she gave it to me to file it back, I filed it back. But I have no idea which fucking idiot took it without telling anyone. The files go missing all the time and none of the file tracking system used in the office is accurate. I pretty much turned the whole fucking office upside down looking for the fucking file today ok? When I say I've tried my best, I've really tried my best. How the fuck should I know where the file's gone to? For all I know some fucking dimwit in the office stole the file home to masturbate cause he gets off on pictures of mangled metal.

I'm getting realy sick of this job. The constant frustration with not finding the files kills me. And the papers I have to match to the files comes in faster than I can find the damn files. I've been told by another colleague who's been in the office for awhile that my position has a high turnover rate because most people can't stand it. I've just about had it with this job. I do have plans to leave but I can't go now. I need at least a month's salary to feel financially stable in case I don't find another job fast enough. I'm gonna stay till March and see if they'll change my jobscope. If not, I'm leaving.

Alright, enough about work....here's some cute pics I found...

Patience & Tolerance

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget.

Altogether now....AWwwwwww.....

The above phrase makes me thankful for the good pals I'm blessed with. I'm lucky to have them and they've helped shape my personality in big and small ways. And I'm glad they're still my pals after all this while. Janan, Dominic & Victor. We've hit our FIRST DECADE! Aren't you people glad to have known me that long?! *YAY*

Don't mind me...I'm a little crazy and lack of sleep....time to go...the weekend is coming! THE WEEKEND IS COMING! *DOUBLE YAYNESS*

Needs sleep @ 2333hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home