It was my birthday
2224hrs: As promised, an entry about my birthday yesterday.
Like I mentioned previously. I didn't think anyone would remember my birthday yesterday. But low and behold my phone rang all day with birthday wishes pouring in from all ma pals.
I woke up yesterday morning determined to be moody and I already planned to end the day with another one of those melodramatic songs that I love so much. But that became difficult when I arrived at work to find a present sitting on my desk. That put a smile on my face. And when I opened my phone, there was a message from Justina wanting to spend my birthday with me.
But back to the present from my sweet colleagues. I burst out laughing when I took the present outta the bag to find a pair of pink boxers with little cows printed all over. I laughed out loud because often when I was running low on cash, I'd tell the colleagues that they might one day find me on the grass field near our office during lunch on all fours with a bell tied around my neck. Grazing on the delicious green grass soaked in pesticides. And when they come up to talk to me, I'd just greet them with a blank face and go "Moooooooo.....".

The pink cow dotted boxers.....will I wear it? Most probably not. It's PINK! But it's cute though and yeah, I like it. hahaha.
As the day went on, I got messages from Godbro, Kelvin, Dom, Janan, JC and wishes from the colleagues. When evening came, Justina picked me up to bring me out for dinner on him. Before that he called to tell me he had to send his girlfriend to the bus stop for her to take the bus home. But I insisted he send her all the way home first. The dinner can wait.
So we drove around looking for a nice place for dinner after dropping his girlfriend off and finally ended up at Bliss. An alfresco restaurant located at Punggol Park. A nice place to chill and relax. The dinner was great and by the end I was as pot bellied as a piggy could be. We took some pics and ended the night. But I appreciated my best bud taking the time off to celebrate my birthday.

Yes, I was belching when he took the pic. Indication of my gastronomic pleasure

Ma best pal and I. Yes, everything on the table was for me. Justina wasn't hungry.
Note: Alright, I know this entry is heavily summarised. It wasn't what I originally had in mind. But fatigue has sapped all of my literary sense. I need to go.
Frayed consciousness....@ 2249hrs
Like I mentioned previously. I didn't think anyone would remember my birthday yesterday. But low and behold my phone rang all day with birthday wishes pouring in from all ma pals.
I woke up yesterday morning determined to be moody and I already planned to end the day with another one of those melodramatic songs that I love so much. But that became difficult when I arrived at work to find a present sitting on my desk. That put a smile on my face. And when I opened my phone, there was a message from Justina wanting to spend my birthday with me.
But back to the present from my sweet colleagues. I burst out laughing when I took the present outta the bag to find a pair of pink boxers with little cows printed all over. I laughed out loud because often when I was running low on cash, I'd tell the colleagues that they might one day find me on the grass field near our office during lunch on all fours with a bell tied around my neck. Grazing on the delicious green grass soaked in pesticides. And when they come up to talk to me, I'd just greet them with a blank face and go "Moooooooo.....".

The pink cow dotted boxers.....will I wear it? Most probably not. It's PINK! But it's cute though and yeah, I like it. hahaha.
As the day went on, I got messages from Godbro, Kelvin, Dom, Janan, JC and wishes from the colleagues. When evening came, Justina picked me up to bring me out for dinner on him. Before that he called to tell me he had to send his girlfriend to the bus stop for her to take the bus home. But I insisted he send her all the way home first. The dinner can wait.
So we drove around looking for a nice place for dinner after dropping his girlfriend off and finally ended up at Bliss. An alfresco restaurant located at Punggol Park. A nice place to chill and relax. The dinner was great and by the end I was as pot bellied as a piggy could be. We took some pics and ended the night. But I appreciated my best bud taking the time off to celebrate my birthday.

Yes, I was belching when he took the pic. Indication of my gastronomic pleasure

Ma best pal and I. Yes, everything on the table was for me. Justina wasn't hungry.
Note: Alright, I know this entry is heavily summarised. It wasn't what I originally had in mind. But fatigue has sapped all of my literary sense. I need to go.
Frayed consciousness....@ 2249hrs
4 Comments:
Drop clues eh... hehe
kk.. i'm younger then you are.. = )
and nope.. first time being an anonymous commentor...
tell you? perhaps when i get tired of this.. but its no fun unless you start guessing... i promise to tell you if you guess right!
Guess Who?
If I'm not wrong, I call you Ah Lian all the time whenever I see you.
wrong again...
ah lian? nope.. don't think i'm the ah lian sort.. and thats a another clue = )
Guess Who?
Are you the one that I think is pretty and adorable but too young for me? And a certain 'C' is your lover? Or are you 'C' herself?
Post a Comment
<< Home