Conspiracy
1938hrs: Janan's been bugging me to put up the photos I took while he was cooking spaghetti. I'm getting really really bored of guessing who this anonymous commenter on my blog is. And somehow I get the feeling that it's one of my best friends. Cause Janan seems to be in on it too. Isn't uni life suppose to be stressful and busy? You guys have got lots of time to play this silly prank on me.
I never guessed it to be any of my best pals cause I didn't think any one of them would be that bored. The last time someone screwed with me like that, I found out she was some 18 year old girl who had nothing better do. Actually she was an 'agent' sent to find out more about me. Kids these days have too much time. Apparently so do my best pals. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry. I'm just speechless. I just didn't think my best pals could be that 'bo liao'. Hmm....anyways here's the spaghetti pics...

Step1: Fry the bacon in butter

Step2: On to the beef bits and yes in butter once again

Step3: Add to the Prego spaghetti sauce(that was a little too salty for my taste)

Step3: Still adding the beef bits

Ta daa!!! Spaghetti sauce
Janan, why were you pestering for the pics?
The buggers have got too much time in hostel @ 1944hrs
I never guessed it to be any of my best pals cause I didn't think any one of them would be that bored. The last time someone screwed with me like that, I found out she was some 18 year old girl who had nothing better do. Actually she was an 'agent' sent to find out more about me. Kids these days have too much time. Apparently so do my best pals. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry. I'm just speechless. I just didn't think my best pals could be that 'bo liao'. Hmm....anyways here's the spaghetti pics...

Step1: Fry the bacon in butter

Step2: On to the beef bits and yes in butter once again

Step3: Add to the Prego spaghetti sauce(that was a little too salty for my taste)

Step3: Still adding the beef bits

Ta daa!!! Spaghetti sauce
Janan, why were you pestering for the pics?
The buggers have got too much time in hostel @ 1944hrs
4 Comments:
ben its some girl u know la. omg. ben got female stalker. eh u owe us drinks. and maybe la okay maybe, i agree that she says ur too screwed up to love.
jk la.
this girl wants to pwn u ben rawr.
Yes Ben.
I want the pictures la. Why cannot, I like to cook what, but my mom rarely gives me the chance to touch the spatulla except on Sundays.
I must admit I got most of my training on cooking while my mom was out working (Cause she can smell oil in the kitchen from a mile away)
but, I've been stealthily cooking myself in the midnights and mornings when she's not around.
Incidentally, I'm thinking of refining my rosemary chicken... I think I'll put in more dark sauce to give it some colour, either that or paprika (not advisable though because it might interfere with the rosemary smell)
Oh well, cooking is simply quite enjoyable right now.
Oh...Janan I think Victor has something to tell you bout the sprigs(I think...one of the spices lar). You aren't suppose to put the twigs in. Cause someone might choke on it. Like Victor? He choked on twigs while you guys were sleeping that day.
Not sprigs, I think it's the bay leaves he was talking about.
Actually my mom generally puts in the entire bay leave whole (without tearing them apart like I did), but then my mom had 5 hours to cook and I only had 1 hours, so I tore them apart to encourage the spice to mix faster.
The twig is a mistake though, will take note of that.
Post a Comment
<< Home