Sunday, January 21, 2007

Saturday

2257hrs: The guys were over at my place Saturday to celebrate my birthday. Janan was up early to cook his spectacular grilled rosemary chicken. I told him not to buy me any presents. His company and chicken would be more than enough. Janan and I cooked spaghetti bolognaise for lunch. I felt bad that I couldn't help much since I'm a total idiot in the kitchen. But we managed to cook lunch anyway.

Dom arrived a lot later with ice cream for dessert. The day was supposed to be spent celebrating my birthday but we ended up watching Bleach after lunch. Janan and Dom were adamant about bringing me into the 'Bleach fraternity'. Although it'll be difficult. I'm not much of an anime fan really. The only anime I've watched and enjoyed so far is Ranma 1/2, Macross Zero and Initial D. My thoughts on Bleach? It's not bad. Kinda reminds me of Ranma a little. I really enjoyed watching all 6 seasons of Ranma. I wouldn't mind giving Bleach a try. But I think Dom is a little too obsessed with Bleach. While we were watching Bleach, Dom would go hyper over certain scenes in the anime and he'll be screaming "BAN KAI!!!" every now and then. My conclusion was that he's been too stressed in school for the past week. Nah...just kidding. But he really likes Bleach a lot. So much that it looks scary. haha...

Well after going through 3 episodes of Bleach, the guys finally succumbed to fatigue. And they pretty much took over my bed and spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping. They only became conscious again when it was dinner time. Victor came sometime during the afternoon and collapsed into my bed as well. Hmm....having 3 guys in my bed....how gay does that sound?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's how my buddies celebrated my birthday, horizontally. Nah...I understand they were extremely tired.

Anyways we headed out for dinner after everyone slept enough. Janan(the spoiler) had to leave after dinner cause he wanted to catch soccer. Bugger, it's always soccer. Dom and Victor headed back to my place after dinner to lounge around for awhile. We talked about stuff for a good few hours. Something we haven't done for awhile. Yes, it was a bonding session. It sucks that Janan wasn't around. We decided to head down to Bliss after my Aunts came home. I wanted to just sit, relax and nurse a drink for awhile. I needed a drink and I didn't want to be alone. It was nice of Dom and Victor to oblige. Janan who was suppose to be watching soccer at home smsed while we were at the cafe about installing this 'game' I passed him. The bugger. You rushed home cause you were excited(in more ways than one) about the game and couldn't wait to play it right? Soccer was just a convenient excuse. Think I don't know. *shakes head*

But my Saturday was well spent. I enjoyed hanging out with my pals. Even if we didn't do anything much. Their company was enough. Thanks guys for celebrating my birthday. We can meet up for sports soon but I'll be on the sidelines. If ya don't mind.

A quiet weekend spent @ 2319hrs

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you see me often?

Often enough i believe... i doubt that you would be able to stand being in close proximity with me for extended periods of time.... (thats sort of a clue k)

Mmm... i promise to answer if you ask questions which i judge to not be overtly differentiating

Guess Who?

January 22, 2007 2:22 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Are you close to me or were you close to me awhile back? Is your birthday 6 November? I'll be asking about details cause I don't want to use specifics like names.

January 22, 2007 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man Utd lost.

And Chelsea lost, had I known they were going to lose, I probably would have joined you..

No la, the real reason was that I had to get up at 9am the next day to give a friend a lift to NTU, I had promised him the night before, and I didn't expect you to want me to stay until late at night (I thought activities would cease after dinner).

The game ah? I still dunno how to install it, so screw it for the time being. And post up pictures of the spaghetti!

January 22, 2007 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Details... details... details... birthday NOT in november
close to you. eh.. Subjective ya... but no real changes to "closeness"

Other questions?

Man.. never thought that it would be this entertaining...

Guess Who?

January 22, 2007 7:58 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Victor! You bugger! I know it's you...if it's not, I give up. I've played along for a week. It's alright if you don't wanna reveal yourself. For all I know, you're just some stranger screwing with me. Fuck! My close friends wouldn't do this sorta thing to me.

January 22, 2007 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get pissed off lah... think about it.. this is exactly the kinda thing that some of your close friends would do... = ) just sit back and think about who among your circle would bugger you like this?

Ok ok.. think you can't take it any more... i'll give you a seriously big clue... go through the previous 6/7 entries i've typed.. and look for similarities

.........

Managed to figure out who i am yet? if you still can't i'll let you know in my next reply... promise... and i'm not worried about you being too angry.. the ben i know would laugh it off after a bit... anyway... i'm always a bugger and you know it...

Guess Who?

January 22, 2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I do not believe the person I suspect is that bored. DOMINIC!!! Is it really you? Please tell me I'm wrong.

January 22, 2007 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benjamin, post up the food photos.

I want to see them!!

Although the spaghetti didn't turn out that nice in the end though... I promise I'll improve my skills till then.

And we'll go for the non Prego this time, but the actual handmade sauce.

And Ben, ho ho ho, this anonymous person is really intriging.

January 23, 2007 7:02 PM  
Blogger Victor said...

victor wont screw u over a blog. he might do it over msn.

January 24, 2007 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home