I don't wanna 'C' anymore...
0213hrs: I know exactly a week ago I swore I'll cast C outta my mind. And I did. Right up till Monday afternoon when she smsed me outta the blue. Which drew me back in again. I don't fucking know why I let this thing with C drive me crazy. I know I'm over analysing the nights spent with her at her place. I know that spending more than 12 hours alone with her on New Year's day meant nothing. I'm just letting all this get to me. I don't even like her that much. She's not even what I consider to be pretty. Perhaps I just wanted her for the thrill of the hunt. I don't know.
The past week's been weird. Well, I got weird with C. I just got frustrated trying to figure her out. So much so that I was a little nasty to her on MSN when she messenged the other night. No more of this. I'm letting myself get too caught up in this silly situation. Which stemmed from nothing in the first place. I'm just driving myself crazy over someone I don't care all that much about. I don't like her enough to justify the frustrations she stirs in me. It's enough. I've had enough.
She's not worth this much...@ 0227hrs
The past week's been weird. Well, I got weird with C. I just got frustrated trying to figure her out. So much so that I was a little nasty to her on MSN when she messenged the other night. No more of this. I'm letting myself get too caught up in this silly situation. Which stemmed from nothing in the first place. I'm just driving myself crazy over someone I don't care all that much about. I don't like her enough to justify the frustrations she stirs in me. It's enough. I've had enough.
She's not worth this much...@ 0227hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home