New Year's....again
2219hrs: My Chinese New Year was quiet. I spent the last 2 days at home cause dragging my ass out the house was just beyond me. All I wanted to do was to laze about, read my book, catch up on movies and play some games. Thus I am not complaining about my lacklustre ang pow harvest. But my new year's eve on Saturday was a blast.
Met Alex in town after reunion dinner and we ended up hanging out all night. Alex decided he wanted to drive down to East Coast to pass this Aussie girl a book. I didn't mind cause he let me drive. While driving along the expressway tunnel, I heard this distinct high pitched crescendo building behind me. I looked in the mirror and there it was, a fire bird yellow Ferrari F430 coming up on my right. I have never understood why car enthusiasts revelled in driving such exoticas through tunnels until that moment. To hear the sweet sound of that lively Ferrari V8 reverberating off the tunnel walls was an experience. It brought me up to such an orgasmic high! I have seen the F430 a couple of times before but never like this. Not when it's alive like that with it's quad exhausts singing such sweet tunes. At that moment, all I wanted to do was to follow that sound. So I cut right and accelerated till I was tailgating the Ferrari. Mind you I was only driving a humble 1.6 Nissan Sunny. Yes, I know it was pretty dumb chasing down a Ferrari that had 5 times more ponies under the hood than I did. But I was just so caught up in the moment listening to that engine. I reluctantly let the Ferrari slip away when I saw the speedo nudging 110kmh. After the Ferrari was gone, I realised my heart was beating very fast and my hands were clammy. Yes, I was exhilarated! That few seconds chasing the Ferrari was such a thrill. Although the thought of crashing into the rear of the Ferrari if it had suddenly braked did cross my mind. If that were to happen, I pray I'll die in the crash.
After dropping off the book, Alex forcefully took the car keys back. We somehow found ourselves at Kent Ridge Park while trying to kill time before our midnight movie. The place wouldn't be a bad spot for a date if not for the 'bengs' in their ghastly modified cars gathering up there. We caught the movie 'Letters from Iwo Jima' at The Cathay. The movie wasn't bad and I quite enjoyed Ken Watanabe's portrayal of an Imperial Army general. Although I found it quite comical the way the Japanese surrendered. Rather than be overrun, the Japs chose the harakiri path of honourable suicide. Each man taking a grenade and holding it to his chest. Is it me or is it that just the coward's way out? Nevertheless, I enjoyed the show.
It was 4 plus in the morning when the show ended and we decided to go back to Alex's place to chill out for awhile. We ended up chilling till about 7 plus and headed down to West Coast Park for breakfast. You know, it was pretty nice having breakfast at the Macs there. It's rare that I experience such nice quiet mornings. After breakfast Alex and I somehow ended up at the playground where they had one of those zip line/flying fox things where you can swing from one end to the other. It must've been quite amusing for a passer-by to see two 20+ year olds running up and down and swinging from side to side while laughing ourselves silly. Yeah it was pretty fun and we were probably pretty high from not sleeping all night. We had many Kodak moments at the playground as you will see below. Poor Alex's balls took a beating when I bounced him up and down that zip line thing and he was kind enough to reciprocate when it was my turn.
It's been a while since I had this much fun with anyone. Yes, the thigh rubbing in the car included...hahaha. Dammit, I'll miss him when he goes back to Aussieland.
Alex you sweetie pie! Thanks for introducing Janet Seidel to me. I'm so in love with her vocals! I'll be sure to put her on the next time I go driving. It's a shame she's some 40 plus year old grandmother. *shudders* But I can't deny she sings great Jazz tunes.

What can I say? I just really love my shoes

Alex just loves this yellowing tree

I love this pic I took, a perfect friendster pic

Alex acting cute

This is what Alex looks like after not sleeping for a night

It ain't fun being hung from the balls....hahaha

Oh my God! I've got a fat ass!

Doing a Tarzan impersonation

I may look happy but Big Ben ain't happy

I slipped...

I look like I'm rappeling from a chopper...hahaha

This pic wasn't posed ok? It woud've been a nice friendster profile pic if I hadn't been holding a pack of tissues

"I'm sorry Ma'm, this was the last picture your son took just before he crashed"

Me to Alex: Pretend the camera's not there ok?

Alex, you look constipated....

Best pals

After 12 hours together, we're a little tired, a little crazy and always gay
My crazy new year's @ 2306hrs
Met Alex in town after reunion dinner and we ended up hanging out all night. Alex decided he wanted to drive down to East Coast to pass this Aussie girl a book. I didn't mind cause he let me drive. While driving along the expressway tunnel, I heard this distinct high pitched crescendo building behind me. I looked in the mirror and there it was, a fire bird yellow Ferrari F430 coming up on my right. I have never understood why car enthusiasts revelled in driving such exoticas through tunnels until that moment. To hear the sweet sound of that lively Ferrari V8 reverberating off the tunnel walls was an experience. It brought me up to such an orgasmic high! I have seen the F430 a couple of times before but never like this. Not when it's alive like that with it's quad exhausts singing such sweet tunes. At that moment, all I wanted to do was to follow that sound. So I cut right and accelerated till I was tailgating the Ferrari. Mind you I was only driving a humble 1.6 Nissan Sunny. Yes, I know it was pretty dumb chasing down a Ferrari that had 5 times more ponies under the hood than I did. But I was just so caught up in the moment listening to that engine. I reluctantly let the Ferrari slip away when I saw the speedo nudging 110kmh. After the Ferrari was gone, I realised my heart was beating very fast and my hands were clammy. Yes, I was exhilarated! That few seconds chasing the Ferrari was such a thrill. Although the thought of crashing into the rear of the Ferrari if it had suddenly braked did cross my mind. If that were to happen, I pray I'll die in the crash.
After dropping off the book, Alex forcefully took the car keys back. We somehow found ourselves at Kent Ridge Park while trying to kill time before our midnight movie. The place wouldn't be a bad spot for a date if not for the 'bengs' in their ghastly modified cars gathering up there. We caught the movie 'Letters from Iwo Jima' at The Cathay. The movie wasn't bad and I quite enjoyed Ken Watanabe's portrayal of an Imperial Army general. Although I found it quite comical the way the Japanese surrendered. Rather than be overrun, the Japs chose the harakiri path of honourable suicide. Each man taking a grenade and holding it to his chest. Is it me or is it that just the coward's way out? Nevertheless, I enjoyed the show.
It was 4 plus in the morning when the show ended and we decided to go back to Alex's place to chill out for awhile. We ended up chilling till about 7 plus and headed down to West Coast Park for breakfast. You know, it was pretty nice having breakfast at the Macs there. It's rare that I experience such nice quiet mornings. After breakfast Alex and I somehow ended up at the playground where they had one of those zip line/flying fox things where you can swing from one end to the other. It must've been quite amusing for a passer-by to see two 20+ year olds running up and down and swinging from side to side while laughing ourselves silly. Yeah it was pretty fun and we were probably pretty high from not sleeping all night. We had many Kodak moments at the playground as you will see below. Poor Alex's balls took a beating when I bounced him up and down that zip line thing and he was kind enough to reciprocate when it was my turn.
It's been a while since I had this much fun with anyone. Yes, the thigh rubbing in the car included...hahaha. Dammit, I'll miss him when he goes back to Aussieland.
Alex you sweetie pie! Thanks for introducing Janet Seidel to me. I'm so in love with her vocals! I'll be sure to put her on the next time I go driving. It's a shame she's some 40 plus year old grandmother. *shudders* But I can't deny she sings great Jazz tunes.

What can I say? I just really love my shoes

Alex just loves this yellowing tree

I love this pic I took, a perfect friendster pic

Alex acting cute

This is what Alex looks like after not sleeping for a night

It ain't fun being hung from the balls....hahaha

Oh my God! I've got a fat ass!

Doing a Tarzan impersonation

I may look happy but Big Ben ain't happy

I slipped...

I look like I'm rappeling from a chopper...hahaha

This pic wasn't posed ok? It woud've been a nice friendster profile pic if I hadn't been holding a pack of tissues

"I'm sorry Ma'm, this was the last picture your son took just before he crashed"

Me to Alex: Pretend the camera's not there ok?

Alex, you look constipated....

Best pals

After 12 hours together, we're a little tired, a little crazy and always gay
My crazy new year's @ 2306hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home