Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Jeanette Aw is short!

2004hrs: She's barely my shoulder height. Bumped into her at Spotlight just now while shopping for stuff. It took me 2 seconds before I recognised her. But what hit me first is that she's short, she's not as pretty as TV and make-up portray her to be and she's got butchy friends. I mean she looks so average when wearing little to no make up. I guess I'm just surprised that's all. I thought she looked pretty hot in the Seng Kee Jewelry ad campaign. Another thing that surprised me is how short and petite she is. She's so skinny, verging on fragile. Fine, she doesn't look as old as her 28 years makes her out to be. She looks....young.

Oh well...I just wanted to do a quick post bout that. Please don't assume that I'm one of those sad souls who chase after celebs. I just recognise people well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In person she doesn't look as pretty as this pic makes her out to be

TV makes people look tall @ 2016hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home