BEARY *Read this*
2228hrs: On the off chance that this actually captures your attention, hi Beary. I know that you read my blog twice this month and the most recent being today. Personally I think the chances of another Brown University sophomore(besides yourself) reading my blog is low to none at all. I was surprised really. I haven't heard from you since you left 2 years ago. Which leads me to the reason for this entry....
I just wanna know that we're still friends and that the entry I wrote about you 2 years ago just before you left didn't weird you out as much as I think it did. I wrote that 2 years ago Beary and I was younger and dumber then(I know it's an old excuse but lemme use it just once more?). I know we may not be as good pals as we used to be, but I just wanna know we're still friends. I wanna know that the reason why I haven't heard from you in the last 2 years isn't cause of the entries I wrote. You're one of the few connections I have to my past and I don't wanna lose that. You're a great pal and I'd like to keep you around for a couple more years. I might need one of your bionic limbs if my wish comes true and I find myself riding around on a motocross bike. You know how I've been on my wife(bicycle) now imagine the same thing with 50 wild ponies tossed in.
Don't worry, I'm not gonna fall for ya again. I don't like anyone anymore. Close that mouth of yours! I haven't turned gay ya dumb dumb. I'm just not that interested in getting attached anymore. I actually find it a liability. But I do miss a good pal from my teens though. I did want to send ya a birthday card on your birthday but I didn't have an address to send it to. I hope things are going well between you and that guy you were interested in cause you two do make a cute pair. *smile*
Drop me a message on my tagboard to let me know we're still friends. Although I'd prefer hearing from ya on MSN. I hope all is well where you are.
Take care Beary!
For an old friend @ 2256hrs
I just wanna know that we're still friends and that the entry I wrote about you 2 years ago just before you left didn't weird you out as much as I think it did. I wrote that 2 years ago Beary and I was younger and dumber then(I know it's an old excuse but lemme use it just once more?). I know we may not be as good pals as we used to be, but I just wanna know we're still friends. I wanna know that the reason why I haven't heard from you in the last 2 years isn't cause of the entries I wrote. You're one of the few connections I have to my past and I don't wanna lose that. You're a great pal and I'd like to keep you around for a couple more years. I might need one of your bionic limbs if my wish comes true and I find myself riding around on a motocross bike. You know how I've been on my wife(bicycle) now imagine the same thing with 50 wild ponies tossed in.
Don't worry, I'm not gonna fall for ya again. I don't like anyone anymore. Close that mouth of yours! I haven't turned gay ya dumb dumb. I'm just not that interested in getting attached anymore. I actually find it a liability. But I do miss a good pal from my teens though. I did want to send ya a birthday card on your birthday but I didn't have an address to send it to. I hope things are going well between you and that guy you were interested in cause you two do make a cute pair. *smile*
Drop me a message on my tagboard to let me know we're still friends. Although I'd prefer hearing from ya on MSN. I hope all is well where you are.
Take care Beary!
For an old friend @ 2256hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home