Lunch time woes...
1338hrs: Lunch has been rather unhealthy lately. I haven't been able to know the rest of the colleagues well enough to go lunching with them yet. So I've been lunching alone. And it's been extremely unhealthy. Had Subway with chicken nuggets and milkshake from Macs on Monday. Tuesday I ate at Pizza Hut and today, I had a McChicken meal with nuggets and milkshake. Yes, I know. I can't keep this up for too long or else I'm gonna end up halving my lifetime even further. It's alright. I'll make it up by using my free Planet Fitness membership soon. Damn...I don't know have I'm gonna be able to click with my colleagues considering they speak mostly Mandarin. *sigh* How am I gonna survive a year here? Alright I can't really do this entry proper cause I keep getting interrupted. But I'm sure I'll be able to do more lunch time blogging when I'm more proficient in my job. Till then....
I really have to stop eating fatty stuff @ 1353hrs
I really have to stop eating fatty stuff @ 1353hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home