Sunday, April 15, 2007

My week

2238hrs: It's been a crazy week. Cause it's that time of the month where I have to rush out accounts statements to the overseas offices. At the same time I've gotta prepare the quarterly reports which have a 1 week deadline. But I can't do the report till I'm done with the statements. The statements started trickling in during the 1st week of April but this week the rest of the statements came in TOGETHER. I OTed till 8pm on Monday then I OTed again on Thursday till 930pm. It wasn't fun and I didn't enjoy it. I've never been happier to be done with a report. Which leads me to another thing.

It was a good thing I finished most of the report on Thursday night and only had some minor touch ups to do on Friday morning. I had a really hard time on Friday. No it wasn't the report. Well I was coming back to my desk when my eyes swept past the door that separates my department from the admin side. I had to take a step back to look through that tiny slit of glass in the door again. What I saw was someone in a tiny tiny miniskirt stretching for something in the cupboard along the aisle that the door opens to. I managed to find my chair and take a seat before I passed out from the sudden loss of blood to my head. But I found myself wheeling the chair to the aisle to look through the door again. I had no idea who those sexy legs and teeny weeny skirt belonged to cause the head was blocked by the cupboard doors. But I was incapable of anything else during those few moments. I was really curious to find out who that was but I had to recollect myself and focus on the task at hand. Once I had an excuse to walk over to the admin side, I managed to see that the hot skirt and legs belonged to the new temp there. I've seen the new temp before and on first impressions, she looked cute. But wearing that skirt that day shot her hotness through the stratosphere!

I mean I was practically useless for the rest of the day cause I was so distracted. It's a good thing I noticed her after lunch when there wasn't that much left to the work day or else I'll be in big trouble. I make no apologies for being a hot blooded young male who gets distracted by cute girls in miniskirts. I'm only young once and the hormones are only this active between teens till 30s(I think).

I told my friend at work about it and she asked me to go talk to the girl. In which I replied, 'What am I supposed to say to her? Hi, I've been staring at you all day cause you look so hot in that skirt. How bout you and me dinner tonight?'. In which Dew replied, 'If you said that, you might as well do it the old fashioned way. Klonk her over the head with a club, put her on your shoulder and take her home'. That woman has a great sense of humour.

I've learnt that it's pretty weird to walk up to a girl you've never talked to and ask her for a date. But if I ever catch those hot legs at the pantry, I'm gonna chat her up. I mean by now I should be way past school boy shyness when talking to girls. Well, at least I think I am. As long as I believe I've got charm, I shouldn't muck up too bad. Yeah the charm's inconsistent but at least it's there.

Enough about hot skirts and me....it's time for bed and more of miniskirt legs tomorrow!

Ben's a bad bad boy @ 2308hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home