How long can I keep it together?
0046hrs: I lied. I lied when I said loneliness wasn't getting to me. It's still there, just beneath the surface. Just beneath my fragile sense of happiness. Lying, waiting, waiting for that split moment when I succumb to it will it burst through like a raging torrent. I may try my best to ignore it, but it's there. Pulling me towards places a person with a normal, healthy social circle wouldn't be. How long before I find myself seeking comfort in places I'll be ashamed to talk about?
I don't want to go there but I catch myself thinking about it. I'm wrapping myself in work and play so the loneliness won't get to me. But it's breaking through. Like a serpent through a cracked wall. Slithering it's way to my consciousness, constricting my being. Making me feel more alone than I really am or am I really that deep in isolation?
God help me because I don't know what else to do.
Loneliness is creeping in @ 0102hrs
I don't want to go there but I catch myself thinking about it. I'm wrapping myself in work and play so the loneliness won't get to me. But it's breaking through. Like a serpent through a cracked wall. Slithering it's way to my consciousness, constricting my being. Making me feel more alone than I really am or am I really that deep in isolation?
God help me because I don't know what else to do.
Loneliness is creeping in @ 0102hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home