Saturday, May 26, 2007

I shouldn't do this to myself...

0004hrs: I know I shouldn't dream about love. I know my focus should be somewhere else. But I want to know I've still got charm. I wanna know that I haven't turned weird that I'm not returning to that shy little boy from my teens. I know it's the loneliness affecting me more than anything else. It's continuing to close in on me.

The love ballads I listen to are affecting me. I hate it.



I love this Korean song. More cause of the MTV than anything else. It's tragedy. I love tragedies. This song is by the Korean girl band 'Kiss' and is titled 'Because I'm a Girl'. Watch the MTV and read the translated lyrics. This is the only Korean MTV that's ever come close to making me cry. I don't spend much time on dramas or movies on romance. But this MTV strikes a chord somewhere in my stone cold heart. This song is so popular it's been covered in Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, French and Vietnamese.

Aye, I shouldn't let these things get to me but they are.

Drowning in loneliness......@ 0015hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home