I want my own bike.....now!
1320hrs: Ok, I didn't do too well for the last bike lesson I attended. More cause I haven't been sleeping well. Another reason is that I only ride the bike once a week. Which doesn't allow me much time to acquaint myself with the controls. But once a week is all the time I can afford. A bike of my own seems so far away now. I should've taken my bike lessons back in the army when I had all the time in the world. God knows when I'll be able to have a dirtbike of my own.
Speaking of bikes, there're two really nice CBR1000RR Fireblades parked downstairs beside my office building. These babies are really what I aspire to own some day. What surprised me was that one of the bikes is owned by a petite looking girl. I mean it's a girl riding a big testosterone injected fire breathing sports bike! That's such a cool chick! I have an idea to leave a note on her bike saying something like 'If you let me ride your bike, I'll let you ride me any way you want =oP '. Ok I know. The note was in bad taste but I found it funny anyway. Of course I'm not gonna do something like that. I'm not that insane.
*sigh* When will I ever own a beast like that. I've been spending my lunch time browsing through the 'for sale' section of a local bike forum looking at these beasts for sale. This only drives me deeper into resignation that I might never get my own bike afterall. Considering how slow progress is for my bike license.

This is perhaps the bike I want the most. It's never left my mind since I saw Dr Gregory House riding it in Season 2. I mean there is nothing prettier than this Honda. And this baby is going for S$18,000(if I'm not wrong). *sigh* I want my own Fireblade. I want it now but it's impossible cause it'll take another 2 - 3 years to get licensed for it. I've given up on ever owning 4 wheeled exoticas. All I see in my future 'wheeled' toys have only 2 wheels. Bikes being 3 - 4 times cheaper means I can comfortably own a few(if finances allow) without being tied to a bloody monthly loan. I'll be happy if I have just these 3 bikes....
1. Dirtbike - Yamaha WR200 / KTM EXC 200
2. Cruiser - Harley Sportster 883
3. Sports - Yamaha R1 / Honda Fireblade / Ducati Monster(only if I've got thousand dollar bills oozing from my pores)
Yep, this would be a very comprehensive collection. Even with these 3, it's still cheaper than owning a Toyota Vios in Singapore with 10 times the thrills albeit 10 times more likely to lose a limb. But I accept that risk.
I want my two-wheeled monster @ 1335hrs
Speaking of bikes, there're two really nice CBR1000RR Fireblades parked downstairs beside my office building. These babies are really what I aspire to own some day. What surprised me was that one of the bikes is owned by a petite looking girl. I mean it's a girl riding a big testosterone injected fire breathing sports bike! That's such a cool chick! I have an idea to leave a note on her bike saying something like 'If you let me ride your bike, I'll let you ride me any way you want =oP '. Ok I know. The note was in bad taste but I found it funny anyway. Of course I'm not gonna do something like that. I'm not that insane.
*sigh* When will I ever own a beast like that. I've been spending my lunch time browsing through the 'for sale' section of a local bike forum looking at these beasts for sale. This only drives me deeper into resignation that I might never get my own bike afterall. Considering how slow progress is for my bike license.

This is perhaps the bike I want the most. It's never left my mind since I saw Dr Gregory House riding it in Season 2. I mean there is nothing prettier than this Honda. And this baby is going for S$18,000(if I'm not wrong). *sigh* I want my own Fireblade. I want it now but it's impossible cause it'll take another 2 - 3 years to get licensed for it. I've given up on ever owning 4 wheeled exoticas. All I see in my future 'wheeled' toys have only 2 wheels. Bikes being 3 - 4 times cheaper means I can comfortably own a few(if finances allow) without being tied to a bloody monthly loan. I'll be happy if I have just these 3 bikes....
1. Dirtbike - Yamaha WR200 / KTM EXC 200
2. Cruiser - Harley Sportster 883
3. Sports - Yamaha R1 / Honda Fireblade / Ducati Monster(only if I've got thousand dollar bills oozing from my pores)
Yep, this would be a very comprehensive collection. Even with these 3, it's still cheaper than owning a Toyota Vios in Singapore with 10 times the thrills albeit 10 times more likely to lose a limb. But I accept that risk.
I want my two-wheeled monster @ 1335hrs
1 Comments:
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment
<< Home