Saturday, June 16, 2007

Teenage whoring...

2108hrs: I came across this article about a pair of sisters here who've got 16,000 'friends' between them. That's like 0.4% of the local population! Note the inverted commas though. These so called 'friends' are just the number of people they have on their friendster accounts. Celeste who's 17 and is the younger of the two remarked that the tally is a good gauge of how popular they are. And then she goes on to gripe about how friendster has a limit of 1000 friends. "Who only has 1000 friends?", she says. Uh huh....it's really just an age old argument between quantity and quality isn't it? I mean how many of those 16,000 do you actually interact with on a semi-regular basis? Assuming you've actually met these people before. Celeste admits that she only knows 400 of those people in real-life. Which is still an inflated figure I believe. I mean she's 17! Teenagers are mostly full of shit. I was too!

I can understand how their accounts swelled up to such enormous figures. I mean with hundreds of photos of themselves in nothing more than pieces of cloth(fabric prices must've skyrocketed in their part of the universe) coupled with videos of themselves whoring it up for the horny male population, it was just a matter of time. I've seen a couple of the videos and it's hard to believe the girl is 17. I mean with all the booty shaking and chest pumping, you'd think you were watching Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas in the 'My Humps' MTV. I don't recall 17 year old girls being this risque when I was 17. I must've been hanging out in the wrong crowds. Then again, I was quite a good catholic boy back then and church was always full of good catholic girls. Well...mostly anyway. I mean dammmmnnnnn.........those dance moves belong next to a pole fitted on a bar in a seedy part of town somewhere. I almost feel guilty for being turned on by the vids.

But honestly, I give them excellent points for their video editing and production. It is really good. I can only hope to be half as creative. I'm left in awe because I haven't dabbled in video editing at all. At least I have a background with Photoshop but when it comes to videos, I'm dumber than a fence post. But still I wonder what their parents might think if they find out their two little girls are whoring themselves internationally(They bring a whole new meaning to 'beyond borders'). And if they already know, I wonder what sorta parents would let their daughters be like this. Especially the Dad. I'll probably have a fit if I ever found out my little girl was whoring herself like that. Soon as I recover I'll have her packing and outta the house. Don't think I can ever accept my little girl turning into a whore.

I admit the Triple H(Healthy, Happy, Horny) adoelescent male side of me likes this kinda racy girls. They're probably tons of fun to go clubbing with. But the 'one day I might be someone's Daddy' side of me isn't laughing.

See for yourselves...

the moves are smokin'







Now do you know what I mean?

Conflicted on whether to be turned on or not @ 2147hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home