Just let me die now....
2354hrs: Ok...this is the 2nd week with the aircon dead. Little wonder then that I'm still awake at this time on a weekday night. Yes, I've gotta work tomorrow. But I can't get to sleep. It's too fucking hot!The aircon chose to go to heaven(I'd like to think it went to hell) during hottest part of the year. I mean the air is dead still. I'm always sticky and hot every night. I wake up sticky and hot every morning for the past week. And I can't even sleep well at night. I met up with Janan on Saturday and he asked if I wasn't getting enough sleep. I asked him how he could tell. He said my eyes were puffy. I didn't realise it but they are. I should've known since I'm falling asleep everywhere. In the office, on the MRT home. I mean I was so tired I slept through the entire trip home on the train today and missed my stop. I was really zoned out. I haven't been this tired in a long time and this is pure mental torture. The only good thing to come out of all this is that I'm getting a new aircon system next Monday. But it's still 7 fucking days away! I'm still gonna be sleepless for the rest of the fucking week. I'm still gonna be miserable for another 144 hours! I wish I could run to Iceland now and join my friend there in her apartment where it's nice and cold. That's precisely the reason why I've got a friend in Iceland. So I can visit her one day and freeze my ass off for once in my life and not have it sweating in the tropical heat. I'm sick of the humidity in Singapore. I swear I'm gonna move to a temperate country the moment I get a chance. Having tropical weather 365 days a year is no way to live. It's INSANE! My room temp now is 31.4°C and humidity is 74%! IT'S CRAZY! And I'm going crazy along with it all.
I need my aircon....I promise to hug and kiss it every night before I sleep once I get it. Even if it means climbing up to the ceiling just to reach it.
Ben is hotter than hell @ 0004hrs
I need my aircon....I promise to hug and kiss it every night before I sleep once I get it. Even if it means climbing up to the ceiling just to reach it.
Ben is hotter than hell @ 0004hrs
1 Comments:
hi Benjamin,
here is my blog from freezing iceland: www.xanga.com/asiur
Post a Comment
<< Home