Infected larynx
2252hrs: Nah...I'm just kidding. It's not that bad. But I've spent the entire weekend in bed resting. Woke up at 10am this morning to see the doc. When I woke I realised my throat was hurting quite badly. Saw the doc and was told I'm having a throat infection. Thus the incredible pain everytime I try to swallow my spit. He gave a couple of antibiotics and something for the throat and I've been taking it religiously all day. Yes, I know I should've seen the doc on Friday so I'll have the whole weekend to recover. But I was just too sick and tired to drag my ass down to the clinic on Friday. The doc gave me an MC for tomorrow though. But I don't think I'm gonna use it. There's just too much to be done and I've already taken 2 hours off work last week to see the dentist. So I don't feel too good bout disappearing on a Monday. What's more I'm on half day leave on Friday to go catch Transformers. I've already got the tickets booked! I can't wait! I have a feeling I'm gonna watch the movie at least twice. The only movie I remember watching more than once was X-men 2 and Black Hawk Down. Cause those movies were really that good. Sorry I digressed. So I'm still gonna go to work tomorrow cause other than having a bad throat, I'm fine. I just won't be talking very much tomorrow at work if my throat is still hurting like this. Which is a problem cause 50% of my work is talking on the phone. I guess I'll just have to talk softer huh? We'll see how it goes tomorrow. Alright I'm trying to waste some time while waiting for the lozenges in my mouth to dissolve before I can go to bed. Hmm...then again, I feel a late night bombing mission coming on right now. Alright, I'm heading off for my emergency bombing mission.
Tata!
Late night bombing with a hoarse throat @ 2301hrs
Tata!
Late night bombing with a hoarse throat @ 2301hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home