When a flower blooms, it is breathtaking.
2121hrs: Saw flower girl again today at the bus stop. Even though I was wishing and hoping to see her today, I wasn't prepared when she appeared. I turned into a blabbering idiot in front of her. I was hoping to send her home on the bus but she had a friend with her who was going the same way. So I just stood there trying to talk to her but my mind was too numb from the monotonous day I had. But still seeing her made my day and it's the perfect end to the hellish situation that I had. I noticed some of my pals were giving me a funny look when they saw me talking to this drop dead gorgeous girl and I'm sure they'll be asking me about it tomorrow morning. Honestly speaking, I've never been attracted to how she looks but more by what she is. She's one of the nicest girls I know and she's just so alluring. She's a dream and perhaps a dream that's far beyond my reach. Never the less she left me so nervous today and I thought I was acting like such an idiot. But I did call her later after I got home and told her I wasn't talking much cause I was really zonked. And I inadvertantly blurted out that she's changed a lot compared to when we were in cathetism class 6 years ago. But she looked the same even just 2 years ago. I told her she's always been beautiful just that she was always in a simple t-shirt and jeans. But when I saw her the first time at the bus stop, she looked totally different cause she was dressed in a skirt with her hair tied up the same way that it's always been and she looked good. I mean she really shines when she dresses up properly.And she always seems to have make-up on her lips even though she says she doesn't. But I guess her lips are just naturally so erm...made-up? Hmm...I wonder how much better she'll look if she let her hair down. I know I want to get closer to her but it's so tough. It's bad enough that I rarely see her and she probably has her own fan club in her University. Sometimes I think I might be in way over my head. But I feel honoured just being in her presence.
Well I bless my soul
What's wrong with me?
I'm itching like a man on a fuzzy tree
My friends say I'm actin' quer as a bug
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!
Well my hands are shaky and my knees are weak
I can't seem to stand on my own two feet
Who do you thank when you have such luck?
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!
Well please don't ask what's on my mind
I'm a little mixed up, but I'm feelin' fine
When I'm near that girl that I love best
My heart beats so that it scares me to death!
She touched my hand what a chill I got
Her lips are like a volcano that's hot
I'm proud to say she's my buttercup
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!
Well my tongue gets tied when I try to speak
My insides start shaken like a leaf on a tree
There's only one cure for this body of mine
That's to have the girl that I love so fine!
She touched my hand what a chill I got
Her lips are like a volcano that's hot
I'm proud to say that she's my buttercup
I'm in love
I'm all shook up

A klutz
All Shook Up by Elvis Presley
Well I bless my soul
What's wrong with me?
I'm itching like a man on a fuzzy tree
My friends say I'm actin' quer as a bug
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!
Well my hands are shaky and my knees are weak
I can't seem to stand on my own two feet
Who do you thank when you have such luck?
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!
Well please don't ask what's on my mind
I'm a little mixed up, but I'm feelin' fine
When I'm near that girl that I love best
My heart beats so that it scares me to death!
She touched my hand what a chill I got
Her lips are like a volcano that's hot
I'm proud to say she's my buttercup
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!
Well my tongue gets tied when I try to speak
My insides start shaken like a leaf on a tree
There's only one cure for this body of mine
That's to have the girl that I love so fine!
She touched my hand what a chill I got
Her lips are like a volcano that's hot
I'm proud to say that she's my buttercup
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Note: That's how she makes me feel...all shook up.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home