Ice-cream girl *yum yum*
2359hrs: Met up with my old friend(let's call her flower girl) today. We went for ice-cream at a cafe along Bukit Timah. I really didn't want to see that place especially on a weekend but since that's the only convenient place for her I happily went along with it. I was supposed to meet her at 1230hrs at the bus stop near the cafe but I was late. I was late because I was out clubbing till 0300hrs the previous night so I woke up late. And besides that, I had to make a stop at the optician to get my glasses adjusted. I've learnt that wearing glasses onto a dance floor is a hazardous business especially with people who are flailing wildly in close quarters. Anyways, I managed to arrive only at 1245hrs thinking I was late. But apparently she got held back in school and was still 20mins away. She suggested I go Cold Storage to occupy my time and I was wondering what I could possibly do in there. Well I went in anyway and before I knew it, I was hooked onto Autocar reading about the latest Porsche Carrera that's due soon. I managed to tear myself away just in time to see a girl walking down the street towards the bus stop in a black top and denim skirt. For reasons that totally escape me during those last few seconds while she was walking towards me I had Pretty Woman playing in my head. She was saying something while walking up to me but I couldn't really hear much of it since I was still caught in the last 20 seconds. When we got to the cafe, I was having a really hard time trying to decide which flavours of ice-cream I should have. I wanted 3 but I only managed to decide on 2 flavours Chocolate Mint and Hazelnut Chocolate and I took a much longer time than her to decide.
So we finally sat down and started talking. We weren't talking about anything important at first then we started reminiscing about the things that happened during our catechism class. And about how everyone's changed so much since then. I told her how I've always had the impression she's a very shy but sweet girl(it still holds true). Somehow we got on the topic of relationships and I was quite surprised to learn that she's already been attached twice in a year. And I was even more surprised to learn that those guys broke off with her. I've decided that those 2 must've been fools to have dumped a girl such as her. She being so captivating with her enchanting laughter, toothachingly sweet smile topped with the personality of an angel. A girl like her is a dream to have perhaps even a fantasy for me. I would pluck the stars out of night sky and give them to her but their light would twinkle into obscurity next to her brown eyes(hmm...that sounded poetic, I see material for another poem soon). She saw that I was pretty tired and asked what I was up to that made me so. I was a little reluctant to tell her that I was up on a wild night of partying cause I was afraid she'd have the impression that it was the norm for me to be in such places. After telling her, I was surprised to learn that she's already been to those places before and perhaps even more than me(I've only been to clubs twice). But both she and I agreed that we'll be much happier in a smokefree club if there was ever such a place at all so we don't have to go home smelling like ashtrays. Somehow we started talking about how people outside of church were so much more liberal about chastity than our friends in church(duh!). It does get quite difficult when I have friends telling me about what this girl did to him in the school men's room. And how he did it in the water with another girl while at Sentosa. Fine, it's all kinky and it makes me a little randy. My friend thinks and says I'm too innocent but I know I've had lots of opportunities to do such things. But the only reason why I'm not out caught up in this indiscriminate form of copulation is cause of the catholic teachings that are still within me. I know that I would very much want my bride to be to be chaste and in turn she shouldn't expect any less of me. Being the shy person that I am, I'd only share such intimacy with the person I love. I related all these to flower girl albeit in a more civilised fashion minus the kinky romps of my pal. I even related to her about how I was so shy to even kiss my first girlfriend. And the only reason why we started kissing was cause she came at me. And it led to the funny situation with me being so nervous and confused I ended up playing with my Xbox leaving the poor girl wondering what she'd done. I admit, I'm still boyishly shy. I'm 20(83 days before 21) and still shy around girls.
We left the cafe but we kept up the conversation. I learnt that she's quite an animal lover and I told her about my Bear. But I left out the part about giving hamsters Navy Seals training during my younger days. I was afraid she'd be someone who'd be scared of dogs. But I'm happy she isn't.
And I was so surprised to learn that she was into aircraft. Perhaps not as much as me but enough for her to sign up as an air force pilot. But she failed the medical tests due to childhood asthma(just like me). But still just knowing she's into jets just blows me away. She told me how none of her girlfriends were interested whenever she wanted to go to the Air Force Open House events. And I told her now she has someone she can always go with....ME! It beats going with a bunch of guys and besides I get the pleasure of her company for half a day. I started rambling(that's what I do when I start talking about jets) on and on about how my first kiss went to that F-14D Tomcat on the USS Constellation CV-64 and my 2nd to that Alaskan F-15E Strike Eagle during the 2002 Asian Aerospace.
All in all I thoroughly enjoyed her company even though when she starts talking, she'd put a Gatling(About 100 projectiles per SECOND) machine gun to shame. But I didn't mind the serenade I could sit there listening to her all day and I'll never get tired of her voice. I actually look forward to her company again soon. But she does have her exams now. I'll just have to settle for a phone call a week I guess. Still I never expected us to be able to talk like that. And I wonder why I've never spoken to her throughout the time I was in church. Me being the perfect gentleman walked her all the way home right up to the lift lobby but I was reluctant to see her go. We agreed to meet on Monday at the bus stop that I first seen her. But she has to cancel cause she has to rush to her student's place after school for tuition. And Monday being the last day I'll be in Bukit Timah, I was really hoping to see her. But I guess I'll just have to ask her out proper after her exams.
Note: This entry was written a 2nd time almost exactly 24 hours after the date and time stated. OD screwed up the first time so this entry's been rewritten but I wonder if it's as good. I have a good mind to move my diary to somewhere else that doesn't screw up so often.
So we finally sat down and started talking. We weren't talking about anything important at first then we started reminiscing about the things that happened during our catechism class. And about how everyone's changed so much since then. I told her how I've always had the impression she's a very shy but sweet girl(it still holds true). Somehow we got on the topic of relationships and I was quite surprised to learn that she's already been attached twice in a year. And I was even more surprised to learn that those guys broke off with her. I've decided that those 2 must've been fools to have dumped a girl such as her. She being so captivating with her enchanting laughter, toothachingly sweet smile topped with the personality of an angel. A girl like her is a dream to have perhaps even a fantasy for me. I would pluck the stars out of night sky and give them to her but their light would twinkle into obscurity next to her brown eyes(hmm...that sounded poetic, I see material for another poem soon). She saw that I was pretty tired and asked what I was up to that made me so. I was a little reluctant to tell her that I was up on a wild night of partying cause I was afraid she'd have the impression that it was the norm for me to be in such places. After telling her, I was surprised to learn that she's already been to those places before and perhaps even more than me(I've only been to clubs twice). But both she and I agreed that we'll be much happier in a smokefree club if there was ever such a place at all so we don't have to go home smelling like ashtrays. Somehow we started talking about how people outside of church were so much more liberal about chastity than our friends in church(duh!). It does get quite difficult when I have friends telling me about what this girl did to him in the school men's room. And how he did it in the water with another girl while at Sentosa. Fine, it's all kinky and it makes me a little randy. My friend thinks and says I'm too innocent but I know I've had lots of opportunities to do such things. But the only reason why I'm not out caught up in this indiscriminate form of copulation is cause of the catholic teachings that are still within me. I know that I would very much want my bride to be to be chaste and in turn she shouldn't expect any less of me. Being the shy person that I am, I'd only share such intimacy with the person I love. I related all these to flower girl albeit in a more civilised fashion minus the kinky romps of my pal. I even related to her about how I was so shy to even kiss my first girlfriend. And the only reason why we started kissing was cause she came at me. And it led to the funny situation with me being so nervous and confused I ended up playing with my Xbox leaving the poor girl wondering what she'd done. I admit, I'm still boyishly shy. I'm 20(83 days before 21) and still shy around girls.
We left the cafe but we kept up the conversation. I learnt that she's quite an animal lover and I told her about my Bear. But I left out the part about giving hamsters Navy Seals training during my younger days. I was afraid she'd be someone who'd be scared of dogs. But I'm happy she isn't.
And I was so surprised to learn that she was into aircraft. Perhaps not as much as me but enough for her to sign up as an air force pilot. But she failed the medical tests due to childhood asthma(just like me). But still just knowing she's into jets just blows me away. She told me how none of her girlfriends were interested whenever she wanted to go to the Air Force Open House events. And I told her now she has someone she can always go with....ME! It beats going with a bunch of guys and besides I get the pleasure of her company for half a day. I started rambling(that's what I do when I start talking about jets) on and on about how my first kiss went to that F-14D Tomcat on the USS Constellation CV-64 and my 2nd to that Alaskan F-15E Strike Eagle during the 2002 Asian Aerospace.
All in all I thoroughly enjoyed her company even though when she starts talking, she'd put a Gatling(About 100 projectiles per SECOND) machine gun to shame. But I didn't mind the serenade I could sit there listening to her all day and I'll never get tired of her voice. I actually look forward to her company again soon. But she does have her exams now. I'll just have to settle for a phone call a week I guess. Still I never expected us to be able to talk like that. And I wonder why I've never spoken to her throughout the time I was in church. Me being the perfect gentleman walked her all the way home right up to the lift lobby but I was reluctant to see her go. We agreed to meet on Monday at the bus stop that I first seen her. But she has to cancel cause she has to rush to her student's place after school for tuition. And Monday being the last day I'll be in Bukit Timah, I was really hoping to see her. But I guess I'll just have to ask her out proper after her exams.
Note: This entry was written a 2nd time almost exactly 24 hours after the date and time stated. OD screwed up the first time so this entry's been rewritten but I wonder if it's as good. I have a good mind to move my diary to somewhere else that doesn't screw up so often.
F-14 Tomcat - There'll never be another jet as beautiful as this, at least not in my heart:







F-15C Eagle:

F-15E Strike Eagle(the more lethal version of the Eagle):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home